RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #261
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Vanished



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:12 PM   #262
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

worked .



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #263
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

X-rayed



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #264
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yoinked




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #265
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Zebraed



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 04:06 AM   #266
lasting
Let's see how fast this thing can go.
 
lasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

aided

lasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #267
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Bed. :]



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #268
Minty
Pringle is an evil cat
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Limbo
I am currently:

distressed



But I being poor have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet ; tread softly as you tread on my dreams.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.


Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #269
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

enthralled




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #270
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Failed








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #271
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

galvanized



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #272
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hugged

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #273
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Groped.



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #274
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

incorperrated



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #275
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

justified




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #276
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

kicked



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #277
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

killed.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #278
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

loved




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #279
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

mattered




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #280
bexie
Starfish!
 
bexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dartmooor (home) but in chichester now
I am currently:

nutted



My hero wears Combat boots and Camos!
I love that boy!! xxxxx




People walk in and out of our lives everyday, But those special people leave footprints in our hearts and minds.
Love you all xxxxxx


bexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 PM.