RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #261
Poppy
 
Poppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:
What's it all about?

Hi I am new.... and to new chatting on line....so don't really know what it's all about.... just looking if there are people out there who understand what it's like to be a self-harmer and how lonely it is

Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 03:01 AM   #262
CherryBlossom
 
CherryBlossom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK

I wouldn't mind being adopted, i find it hard making friends and maybe being adopted will help me make friends.




A new self harm support forum

My RYL family: tonightXweXfall is my little sister.


CherryBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 12:10 AM   #263
I'll be Fine
Dani 'I like boys'
 
I'll be Fine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Hiya, I'm Dani and I'm 16, I'd really like to be adopted, feeling a bit alone and isolated at the moment....

I'll be Fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:20 AM   #264
bunnyhavok
 
bunnyhavok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Seattle,WA
I am currently:

hi id like to be adopted but i kinda want someone around my age im 13



"all my morning is coming fast
the whole world is waking up
of the city buses swimming past
I'm happy just because
I've found out I am really no one "

bunnyhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #265
lissy
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hey!!
im a newbie..........adopt me???
XxX

lissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #266
S.K
theres always hope
 
S.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

i'm not new but don't have a ryl family
would like to be adopted

S.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 05:04 AM   #267
broken_wtz
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

umm... This is kinda new to me.. i would like to be adopted..

broken_wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 12:54 AM   #268
Sadkitten
 
Sadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Hi, im quite shy, would some1 like to adopt me please, thanks x

Sadkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 04:45 AM   #269
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Ahhhhh it's so sweet :)



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:28 AM   #270
S.K
theres always hope
 
S.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

if anyone wants to be adopted i'm willing to adopt
just pm me

S.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #271
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hi im new an not really sure where to start wud sum1 adopt me to hlp me a bit pls xxx





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #272
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Im new and very much want to be adopted, though im not sure what it entails.

I am very nervous but a reasonably well behaved adoptee. thanks xx



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:12 AM   #273
Kurea
Inkstains, windowpanes, (words, words, words)
 
Kurea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Hey! I just joined today. But I'd love to be adopted if anyone would take me. Haha.

Kurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #274
nufin_left2lose
 
nufin_left2lose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:
Hey all

I don't actually spend a lot of time on here, in the forums etc, despite being constantly signed on (multi tab browsing <3 ).

I'm online alot :)
And am happy to be someone to chat to, and am also looking for pplz to chat to, and sometimes, yea, I have my bad days too.
I'm in Australia, so ppl in this timezone'ld be cool, tho I'm often up at all hours, so whereever you are, hi! *waves*

nufin_left2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #275
DisenchantedxRomance
 
DisenchantedxRomance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Amelia, Virginia
I am currently:

I want to be adopted! I'll give you an internet radioactive cookie!



I'm wide awake...

3.19.2011- Best day
1.30.2010-You left me.
8.28.2008-Fly High.


DisenchantedxRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:50 PM   #276
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Hello everyone I'd like to adopt so if anyone is interested please feel free to pm me!



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #277
Vision45
 
Vision45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hey i'd really really really like to be adopted, so just pm me if your interested, thnx

Vision45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:31 AM   #278
seraphima86
Meg
 
seraphima86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Australia
:-)

Adopting me sounds good!
I'm trying to work out how to use this site, my therapist gave me the link for it, so I've only just signed up.
I would love to have someone to talk to!

Love, Meg.
<<< Bouncing green things! Yay!

seraphima86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #279
GhostlyCrow
 
GhostlyCrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

anyone want to adopt me? i'm 14 and kinda shy

GhostlyCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #280
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hi id like to have an adoptive family so if ya wanna bepart of it pm me pls xxx





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 PM.