RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #27841
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hi Julie, How are you doing?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #27842
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

*sits* i should be doing great
how r u



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #27843
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'm ok thanks. you having a good day?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #27844
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

sorta but now i'm feeling alittle down



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #27845
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Hope you feel better Julie <3

Hello Queendom!




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #27846
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hey everyone.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #27847
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Hello Claire & Jess!

How are you?








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #27848
[Frostbitten]
 
[Frostbitten]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

Newbie invading :]

Hi, how is everyone?

[Frostbitten] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #27849
Susu.
 
Susu.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my very own imaginarium
I am currently:

grand sure. You?




This is Marvin, He is my Be Safe Bee.


Susu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #27850
[Frostbitten]
 
[Frostbitten]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

I'm well thank you :]
Just a little bored. Should probably go to sleep soon, but I can't be bothered...

[Frostbitten] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #27851
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

I spy new Queendomers!! Welcome :D I'm Jess :)

I might be away for a couple days, I'm visiting my grandma and I don't think she has wireless internet. So I hope you all have a lovely few days before I chat with yall again <3




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #27852
[Frostbitten]
 
[Frostbitten]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

Hi Jess

Have a nice time with your grandma :)

[Frostbitten] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #27853
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

How many times do I have to resuscitate the Queendom! The Queendom is being neglected! I don't like it!




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #27854
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I'm sorry. I think the problem is that some of us are in different time zones, so will live when there are a few of us about, but then die off for a while.

How are you?

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #27855
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Don't be sorry lol.

I'm doing okay, how are you?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:25 AM   #27856
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

*sets up camp*



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #27857
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

*Joins camp & starts fire*

How's everyone tonight?

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #27858
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

*yawns* i'm.... ok ish
u?



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #27859
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Hello to all the lovely people of the queendom <3

How is everyone doing tonight?








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #27860
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

I'm okayyyyyyy. jdfskljflds

How are you Miss Shauna? And lovely ladies Julie and Helen?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51 PM.