RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #27741
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Yay <3




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #27742
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Lemme know when you get it & if the picture worked?








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 03:37 AM   #27743
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Loved the picture <3 You are awesome I just finished the page, it came out really good :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #27744
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

*looks around and the sits on the floor* hello



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #27745
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

I'm glad you liked it Jess :)

Hi Julia :] How are you?








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #27746
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

i am... *shrugs* i dunno



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #27747
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

*hugs*

Feel free to make a thread for support if you need one!

&& I'm Shauna by the way, I don't think we've ever talked before!








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #27748
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

i'm julie (well most of the time) nice to meet u



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #27749
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*sits in corner*




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #27750
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

sexypants <3333 i've got class but will bbl. loveyou



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #27751
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

love you too sexypants




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #27752
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

*sits with Jess*

What's wrong :(








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #27753
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*stars hug pile*



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #27754
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*hugshugshugs*

Idk


Last edited by Buttercup. : 23-09-2010 at 01:05 AM.



I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #27755
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

anybody home?????




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #27756
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!! PICK ME!








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #27757
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

SHAUNA!!!!!!!!!




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:20 AM   #27758
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

ablahbalhablahfadl

I suck at life. I got in a fight with my sister earlier. And now apparently I'm in a fight with my mom. F me.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #27759
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Wanna talk in PM hon? *hugs*








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:50 AM   #27760
xxjuliexx
 
xxjuliexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Zealand

*sits and looks around then pulls out some bubble wrap and starts popping it* hmmm i'm now popping bubble wrap in 3 threads
anyone want some



:hugs: tada magic i dunno how i got this -------> Í
hi julie 'm 26 i love hugs i have people in my head and they will talk to u. they will behave and they wont hurt u they are...
owen nearly 10 and doesnt like being touched
amy 11 quiet and shy
kate 15 has lotsa anger but is nice
so basically i'm that weirdo who talks to herself...hi...

xxjuliexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:05 AM.