RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #27581
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

thanks, and okay, have fun :) xx
*hugs* xx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #27582
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Back again :)
I don't know if you can call buying milk fun.. :P

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #27583
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

that was long!
hello:)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #27584
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Sorry! I thought we were just going to the shops but ended up going to a few other places too. Unfortunately I couldn't make wayne drive faster, and I didn't want him to anyway coz he's in a terrible mood.

How are you? *cuddles*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 05:51 AM   #27585
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Haha, you don't need to apologise I just mean you must have gone far away for milk :P

I'm okay, just chillin' enjoying the rain. Thinking I'll pop out shopping later on before my appointment.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #27586
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Yeah the rain is nice, very relaxing :)
I hope your appointment goes ok *hugs* and try not to get too wet when you go out!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:08 AM   #27587
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ugh, assignment.
i should post that. i am stuck on slide ten drawing :(

how're you?
xx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:14 AM   #27588
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

I'm ok, have to post my assignment tomorrow too. Really should get it done...

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:19 AM   #27589
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

it's due friday yes?
i have to go now, byee :) xx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #27590
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Yep friday.
Good luck!!
*hugs*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #27591
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Aw, I missed all the Queendom activity :(

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #27592
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*does cartwheels through queendom*
I am bored and just wrote one of the most positive things I think I've ever written in my life..infact its so damn positive I might just have to re write it in pretty colours on pretty paper and stick it on my wall.

How is everyone?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #27593
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

You should Leigh!

I'm not great, but getting there.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #27594
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I rewrote it in my new book which was meant to be a 'positives journal' but It was to nice for that..but it's still put it in there so maybe i'll start it.

*hugs for Claire*
Hope you feel better soon.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #27595
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Hi everybody!

The queendom needs to be restored. We need more happy threads around here.

*throws party*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Pictures!











No party is a party without balloons, bubbles and glitter








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #27596
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I totally agree Shauna! I want the Queendom to be returned to its former glory.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #27597
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Those bubbles look very cool.

PARTAY!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #27598
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Am I too late?

*dances around and looks silly*

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #27599
All I know is falling.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Never too late for a party >.>

*dances with Zara*

Woo!








All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 03:47 AM   #27600
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

*throws glitter && petals everywhere*

How are you beautiful?

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:06 PM.