“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."
Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍
“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
So if you wanna burn yourself remember that I love you
And if you wanna cut yourself remember that I love you
And if you wanna kill yourself remember that I love you
Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead
Send me an IM, I'll be your friend Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack
Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today
TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
Idk what is like to feel like that anymore, I've being uncapable of crying for quite some time, but I offer you a shoulder when you feel like crying...
I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line An imitation of dignity- MSP - From despair to Where
I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
And I love you ;D
In fact, everyone loves you. Yup =]
It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
Thats a little but weird, if I was your child... I would have been born when you were like 7!?!?!?!?!?!?! Now thats weird! :P
But I love you lots n lots too! :)
Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today
TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."