RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 03:03 AM   #2701
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

i am too weak to be you cure



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #2702
Katiecakes.
Esse est percipi
 
Katiecakes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

You're the direction I follow to get home,
When I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go,
And it's like I can't feel a thing, without you around,
And don't mind me if I get weak in the knees,
Cause you have that effect on me, you do.


Everything you say,
Everytime we kiss,
I can't think straight,

But I'm okay,
And I can't think of anybody else
Who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.

Months going strong now,
And no goodbyes.
Unconditional,
Unoriginal,
Always by my side.

Meant to be together,
Meant for no one but each other,
You love me,
I love you harder
So...

Everything you say,
Everytime we kiss,
I can't think straight,

But I'm okay,
And I can't think of anybody else
Who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.

So please, give me a hint.
So please, give me a lesson on how to steal,
Steal a heart,
As fast as you stole mine,
As you stole mine.


Oh and everything you say,
Everytime we kiss,
I can't think straight,
But I'm okay,
And I can't think of anybody else
Who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.


So please, give me a hint.
So please, just take my hand.



"From seeing the worst to loving the strongest; People grow over time."




Katiecakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #2703
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

They'll come soon.
I keep waiting, and I wait.
Won't somebody save me?

And if you're feeling lucky come and take me home.
And if you feel loved.
If you feel lucky, if you feel loved.

You've crossed the walls - excelled
Further along through their hell.
All for my heart, I watch you kill.
You always have, you always will.

Now spread your wings and sail out to me.

So, if you're feeling lucky come and take me home.
Come and take me home.
Yeah, if you feel love.

(If you feel lucky, if you feel loved)

Crossed the walls - excelled
Further along through their hell.
For my heart, I watch you kill.
You always have, you always will.

Spread your wings and sail out to me.






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #2704
iloveyounot
 
iloveyounot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

This is where I start to miss you, more than I can bear.
I hate this distance in between us, I don't think it's fair.
All my time spent wondering, how I stay true to you.
But you're not here, and now I fear,
I'll never get back to you.

Would have carried you, to anywhere you pleased,
even if my limbs were broken, and my body was diseased.
I can't seem to operate from this far away.
There's a million little voices tellin' me
I should have stayed.

Oh it feels so good to hear you speak.

iloveyounot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #2705
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

let me go, i can run,i can run, i can run, let me go, i can run



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #2706
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Can you explain to me how
You're so evil, how?
It's too late for me now,
There's a hole in the earth, I'm out.
There's a hole in the earth, I'm out.

Can you explain to me now?
If you're still able, well...
It's time I think you know the truth,
There's a hole in the earth, I'm out.

I hate all of my friends.
They all lack taste sometimes.

There's a hole in the earth, I'm out.
There's a hole in the earth,
Please take a bow (this is the end).

Somewhere, this is the end.
Somewhere.

There's a hole in the earth.

I hate all my friends.
I'm out.






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:17 PM   #2707
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Pound my knuckles hard against the floor.
My head against the wall.
But I did this to myself.
Assume it's just not worth getting back up
So I'll blame it on bad luck and I'll shake responsibility.

I spent some time in a bad place at 18, wishing I could see something through clear eyes.
Do you ever wake up to realize your life is meaningless?
Does it give you strength or lead you to your grave at a young age?

Pound my knuckles hard against the floor.
My head against the wall.
But I did this to myself.
Assume it's just not worth getting back up
So I'll blame it on bad luck
and I'll shake responsibility, yeah.

It seems that when I ran away from my past, all my dignity, my faith, my pride got left back.
But now I think it's time I realize self pity's meaningless.
Though I'm 10 feet deep,
I'll claw my way back out from in my grave.



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #2708
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

take this sadness and close your eyes, love
hey call the angels
this razorvblade was meant for me
hey call the angels
we'll mutilate insanity




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #2709
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

he said, "I've got to be honest,
You're wasting your time if you're fishin' around here."
And I said, "You must be mistaken,
I'm not foolin', this feelin' is real."
She said, "You've gotta be crazy!
What do you take me for? Some kinda of easy mark?"

"You've got wits,
You've got looks,
You've got passion,
But I swear that you've got me all wrong."

All wrong
All wrong
But you've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier,
I'll be yours my dear
And I'll belong to you
If you just let me through

This is easy as lovers go.
So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made,
What's the sense in waiting?

I said, "I've got to be honest,
I've been waiting for you all of my life."
For so long I thought I was asylum bound,
But just seeing you makes me think twice.
And being with you here makes me sane.
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side.

"You've got wits,
You've got looks,
You've got passion,
But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?"

Tonight
Tonight
You've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier,
I'll be yours my dear
I'll belong to you
If you just let me through

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:14 AM   #2710
Ardea
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Don't hang up,
Can we talk?
So confused
It's like im lost.
What went wrong?
what made you go?
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
Im unchangeable

When did we
Fall apart?
Or did you lie
From the start?
When you said
Its only you
I was blind
Such a fool
Thinking we
Were unbreakable

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful.

Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on
And deep inside
I know that's true
Im stuck in time
Im stuck on you
We were still untouchable

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more.
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Wake up, wake up, wake up
Cuz im only dreaming
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my head now

Because we're much better
All together
Can't let go.

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #2711
strawb18
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sussex
I am currently:

Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe


from sia, breathe me

strawb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #2712
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon

Hey! Hey!

I'm fighting all this power
Coming in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I'll be running night and day
I'll be with you soon
Just me and you
We'll be there soon
So soon




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 01:35 AM   #2713
EmLuvsU2
 
EmLuvsU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wrexham, Wales
I am currently:

Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, Heeelp.

When I was younger so much younger than today,
i never needed anybodys help in anyway.
But now these days are gone i'm not so self assured
and now i'v found i've changed my mind, i'v opened up the doors.

Help me if you can i'm feeling down,
and i do appreciate you being round,
help me get my feet back on the ground,
won't you please, please help me.




Tommorro never comes !!!


EmLuvsU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 03:23 AM   #2714
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:
Feeder - Yesterday Went Too Soon

Sitting in today, watching traffic buzzing by, and faces closing in
A victim of regret, it glitters and it fades away, like silver turning grey
Washed it all away, waiting for this dream to end, before it sucks me in
I'm climbing high, up above the streets and rows of neon lights
I'm holding out my hand but I'm alone
Wish I could show you
Wish you could see through my eyes
Tomorrow shines through
But I'm missing yesterday
Crashing on the ground, the silence seems to suffocate, and bury me again
Waiting for a taste of happiness to lift me free, and carry me away
I'm climbing high, up above the streets and rows of neon lights
I know its just a dream but I'm alive
Wish I could show you
Wish you could see through my eyes
Tomorrow shines through
But I'm missing yesterday
I'm still missing yesterday

I'll wait, I'll wait for you tonight.
Lost another week, feeling like a leper in a world of vanity
It's killing me today, addiction pulls you down you know
And she's the drug I need
Wish I could show you
Wish you could see through my eyes
Tomorrow shines through
But I'm missing yesterday.



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #2715
Bwana
Lizz!
 
Bwana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
I am currently:


Well I know, I miss more than hit
With a face that was launched to sink
An' I seldom feel, the bright relief
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday

If there's one thing I have said
Is that the dreams I once had, now lay in bed
As the four winds blow, my wits through the door
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday

Fallin' down to you sweet ground
Where the flowers they bloom
It's there I'll be found
Hurry back to me, my wild calling
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday

Though these wounds have seen no wars
Except for the scars I have ignored
And this endless crutch, well it's never enough
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday

Hell says hello, well it's time to I should go
To pastures green, that I've yet to see
Hurry back to me, my wild calling
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #2716
Katiecakes.
Esse est percipi
 
Katiecakes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

It only hurt a bit
I still feel like s**t

And I think you won't be able to recognize me now
It's easier to quit
Harder to admit and
You're pushing me, you're f**king pushing me!


Feeling so easy
Make me skin and bones
I'm always on my knees for you
You break like it's even

When you're leaving and
Thin
, where the hell have you been?



"From seeing the worst to loving the strongest; People grow over time."




Katiecakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #2717
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

A heart thats full up like a landfil
a job that slowly kills you
bruises that wont heal
you look so tired-unhappy....
they dont, they dont speak for us




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #2718
Bwana
Lizz!
 
Bwana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

I fell asleep last Saturday
Underneath polluted skies
I walked alone on those Jersey nights, and I
Saw the boardwalk start to fall
The emptiness starts to drown
The quiet corners off this town, and I...
Late last night, I made my plans
It was the only thing I felt I could do
Said goodbye, to my best friend
Sometimes there's no one left to tell you the truth

It's gonna kill me... The rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive
I know it's hard to face all of my past mistakes
It's gonna kill me for the rest of my life

This is my all time low
Somehow it feels so familiar
Somehow it seems so familiar
I feel like letting go
And every second that goes by
I'm screaming out for a second try
Said goodbye, to my best friend
Sometimes there's no one left to tell you the truth

It's gonna kill me... The rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive
I know it's hard to face all of my past mistakes
I've got to live with them rest of my life

This is the mess I've made
These are the words I can't erase
This is my life support, shutting down, for the final time
And it twists like a blade
And kills me for the rest of my life

If you won't forgive me
The rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive
I know it's hard to face all of my past mistakes
It's gonna kill me for the rest of my life...

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 08:04 AM   #2719
Long*Past
Ashley
 
Long*Past's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
I am currently:

One more kiss could be the best thing,
but one more lie could be the worst.
And all these thoughts of never resting,
but you're not something I deserve...

You love me but you don't know who I am,
Caught between this life I lead and where I stand.
You love me but you don't know who I am,
So let me go, just let me go.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Climb, I Slip, I Fall
Reaching for your hands
But I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood
If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because i'm starving for you here
With my undieing love and I
....I will

Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause there no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause maybe there's another way

I Climb, I Slip, I Fall
Reaching for your hands
But I Lay Here All alone
Sweating all your blood
If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because im staving for you here
With my undieing love and I
....I Will

Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause theres no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause maybe theres another way

Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause theres no hope for today
Breathe for love tomorrow
'Cause maybe theres another way

I Climb, I Slip, I Fall
Into Your Empty hands
but I Lay Here All alone
Sweating all your blood



Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark,
lay right down,
decide not to go on.

Plumeria Sister


Long*Past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #2720
monket
Carpe Noctem
 
monket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Spokane, WA
I am currently:

The angry boy, a bit too insane
Icing over a secret pain
You know you don't belong
You're the first to fight
You're way too loud
You're the flash of light on a burial shroud
I know something's wrong





monket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 PM.