RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #2701
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

I LOL'ed hard at the baby one.



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 06:46 AM   #2702
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbIqL-lN1B4"]YouTube - Amazing Morgan Freeman Impression (plus 3 others)[/ame]






"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #2703
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Those voice impressions very good!



Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #2704
<(O_O<) (>O_O)>
You mad?
 
<(O_O<) (>O_O)>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am currently:

pfft lmao, the cars.





<(O_O<) (>O_O)> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #2705
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._15_Episode_1/

Watch this from 45 minutes onwards. Hilarious.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #2706
Puck
Ultreya
 
Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SW England
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : possibly adultish
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE&feature=channel"]YouTube - Family Guy - Stewie's First Hustler Magazine[/ame]


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTH5ll1StI&feature=channel"]YouTube - Family Guy - Stewie's Soda[/ame]




"It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit"
-J.R.R Tolkien


Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #2707
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia



Quote:
Snappy Answer #1
A stewardess was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened his coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2
A lady was picking through the frozen chickens at the supermarket, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked the shelf stacker, "Do these chickens get any bigger?" He replied, "No, they're dead."

Snappy Answer #3
The policeman got out of his car and the lad who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the policeman said. The lad replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the policeman finally stopped laughing, he sent the lad on his way without a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4
A lorry driver was driving along. A sign comes up that reads "low bridge ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The policeman gets out of his car and walks around to the lorry driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck?" The lorry driver says, "No mate, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

and finally...
#5, THE TEACHER Snappy Answer OF THE YEAR
A university lecturer reminds her students of tomorrow's final exam. "Now, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-@rse bloke in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter s3xual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter. When silence is restored, the lecturer smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I suppose you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #2708
LozzyGirl
I'd rather be, anything but ordinary, please.
 
LozzyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hull (UK)
I am currently:

^ LMAO



Terminally Sad
R.I.P Nan. Love you always.



LozzyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 04:12 AM   #2709
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia








"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #2710
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009




Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #2711
Puck
Ultreya
 
Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SW England
I am currently:

Ha I like your sig ^^^^




"It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit"
-J.R.R Tolkien


Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #2712
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:



The following content has been hidden - Reason : Adult



D:







ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #2713
Puck
Ultreya
 
Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SW England
I am currently:

woah....




"It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit"
-J.R.R Tolkien


Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #2714
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Ha I like your sig ^^^^
Thank you. :)



Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #2715
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Alithaven loved them :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #2716
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk772JC4l_M&feature=related"]YouTube - Soccer AM - Dance Off 2009! High Quality.[/ame]

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #2717
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia








"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 04:30 AM   #2718
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

^ haha love them.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #2719
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia








"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #2720
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I tried to find this on youtube but couldn't so if the link doesn't work, I'm sorry but it's hilarious.



http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...ranny/q6hgmnga






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:52 AM.