RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #2681
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

you're doing SO well notSIing! well done sweetheart




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #2682
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

You don't think people understand you?
You like minimalism.



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #2683
Lost-Odd-Sock
You Scare Me To Death
 
Lost-Odd-Sock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

you like disney??



The magic of first love is
our ignorance that it can ever end


Lost-Odd-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #2684
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You like pretty & dark art~



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #2685
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

doing really well with recovery. well done :)



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #2686
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

you like summer/ flowers?

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #2687
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You believe in pushing yourself!! Which is good
tis how you succeed (Y)



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #2688
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

you miss your best friends




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #2689
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You want to be pretty
although I am sure you already are very pretty and you just can't see it!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #2690
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

you need *hugs*




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #2691
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

your picture confuses me....



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #2692
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

I've not the slightest



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #2693
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Drowning pool fan




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #2694
TheCon
 

You like to quote Nirvana.

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #2695
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

you like squishes

*squishes* <3

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #2696
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

The quote and picture show Jane exactly... very strong and gorgeous.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:09 AM   #2697
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You're a lovely person who wants to help people with EDs :)



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:28 AM   #2698
little mermaid
clamshells for castinettes.
 
little mermaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: never never land.
I am currently:

it says you'r making a lot of progress with recovery! weee :)




Blessing all the birds that died so I could live
be a woman, be a woman


little mermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:44 PM   #2699
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

your searching for something




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #2700
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

You like lots of colours :)





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:09 PM.