RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #26821
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*peeks in*




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #26822
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Helloooo! How are you?

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #26823
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

heyyyy. hope everyone is okay <3




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #26824
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Claire, I hope so =)

Jess! *pounces & snuggles*

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #26825
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*resucitates*

Hello everyone!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #26826
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Leigh! How are ya?

*cuddles*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #26827
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'm alright Claire, very stupidly tired though.
How be you?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #26828
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

The same really. Hardly slept last night, so hoping tonight will be a bit better.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 06:27 AM   #26829
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

ECI reporting for duty.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #26830
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Boooo. lol I have bad timing.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #26831
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

jessss <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #26832
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

*revives the Queendom*
it was on the 2nd page =(

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #26833
Sayuri
 

Hi
hows everyone ?
SG


  Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #26834
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Hey =)
I'm sleepy. How are you?

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #26835
MissAnonymous
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

*pokes nose in*

Anyone been up to much today?

*retrieves nose*

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #26836
Sayuri
 

Am doing ok
I havent been up to much just being online
SG


  Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #26837
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

'lo ...

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #26838
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

hiii =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #26839
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Heather<3



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #26840
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

leighhh. hows you lovely?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30 AM.