RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #2661
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yes

Midterm Break



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #2662
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Yes

Grendel?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #2663
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Nope

I Killed The Prom Queen?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #2664
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Yeah

The GazettE?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #2665
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yeah!

Cinematic Sunrise?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #2666
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Ayeeessss

The Ataris?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #2667
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yep!

Family Force Five



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #2668
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

Luna Sea



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #2669
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Nope

Tokio Hotel



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #2670
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Yes,

Jamie T





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #2671
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yeah

Alter Bridge?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #2672
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

yerp

Moi Dix Mois?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:21 AM   #2673
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yep

Dir En Grey?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #2674
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

**** YEAHHHHHHHHH
;D

Roni Size?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #2675
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

No

Cinema Bizarre



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #2676
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Think so

Shwarz Stein?



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:47 AM   #2677
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

No
VNV Nation?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #2678
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Nope.

The Birthday Massacre?





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #2679
Potatos
 
Potatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

yes.

Get.Cape.Wear.Cape.Fly?



All we need is spuds


Potatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #2680
glitter
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

Yep, Loveeee <3
Between The Trees?






glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 AM.