RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #2641
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Don't even think about it-Shania Twain



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #2642
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

I Think I Lost My Headache - Queens of the Stone Age



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #2643
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I will always love you-Dolly Parton



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #2644
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I always get what I want - Avril Lavigne




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #2645
FluorescentAdolescent
 
FluorescentAdolescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Give Me What I Want - Kids In Glass Houses



Come on skinny love, just last the year...


FluorescentAdolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #2646
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Give me novacaine - Green day




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #2647
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Novacaine for the soul - Eels .



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #2648
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Slaughter of the Soul - At the Gates



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #2649
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Sweet Soul Sister - The Cult



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #2650
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Sweet Charity - Mr Bungle



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #2651
Ethereal
 
Ethereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010

Sister of charity - 69 eyes

Ethereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #2652
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of a war drum - APC


just to open up the options a bit ^.^



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #2653
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

War sweater-(Can't remember who by ;-p)



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #2654
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

wakey wakey sang war sweater


love and war - drowning pool



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #2655
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Can you feel the love tonight-Lion King



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #2656
rachy
 
rachy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Liverpool, UK
I am currently:

All you need is Love - the beatles

xxx



Let music be your life take a breath in the rests.




xXx

rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #2657
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

All I can do-Chantal Kraviazuk



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #2658
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

All in your hands - Framing Hanley




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #2659
BrightRed
 
BrightRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London (uk)
I am currently:

All We Know - Paramore

BrightRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:01 AM   #2660
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

We-Joy Williams



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 PM.