RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #26461
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Sneeze

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 03:27 PM   #26462
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Tissue



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 05:12 PM   #26463
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Paper

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 03:01 PM   #26464
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Pens.




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 11:26 PM   #26465
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Write

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #26466
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

Novel



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #26467
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Book.

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 04:22 PM   #26468
waytorecovery
 
waytorecovery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Read.

waytorecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 05:12 PM   #26469
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Words




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 05:14 PM   #26470
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Language.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #26471
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Speak

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:25 PM   #26472
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Voice




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 11:45 PM   #26473
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Talk.

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:19 AM   #26474
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Seminar.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:43 PM   #26475
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

School

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:59 PM   #26476
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

Fish..



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #26477
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Water

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:12 PM   #26478
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

sea..



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #26479
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Ocean

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #26480
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

Fresh



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:40 PM.