RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #26441
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*leaves hugs for everyone*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #26442
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*joins the hug fest*



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #26443
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Leigh! Carmen! *squishes*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #26444
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Well it's only mid-morning here so I'm still somewhat half asleep! But I'm good :)
How are you?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #26445
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I am cold..it's snowing AGAIN!

How are you Carmen?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #26446
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Leigh I would gladly trade you the weather I had yesterday!

Carmen, youve got us here to talk to :) *huggles lots*

*huggles for Leigh too*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #26447
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'll build a huge catapult and send it you!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #26448
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Thank you! Got lovely cool weather now, only 18C instead of yesterdays 35C and mondays 43C!
Somehow I don't think you'd like it very much if I sent weather like that to you. Though it would melt the snow!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 02:25 AM   #26449
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Do you usually get snow in winter Carmen? Cause like in england we apparently 'never get snow' or 'not enough snow each year' to amount to our goverment/local councils to spend money so whenever it comes around- which its begining to be a yearly thing where we get snow for a week or something..even though they know it's coming no-one is prepared for it! It's really stupid! A few inches of snow and britain comes to a standstill whereas in Austria & other places where it snows a lot each year a snowfall like this would be laughable! They get like double/tripple the amount we get and still carry on! It just annoys me really!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 02:33 AM   #26450
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

I wish we got snow in Australia..

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #26451
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

yeah 43c is a bit much! But if there was a pool then it wouldn't be so bad! I love it around 30 C so about 90F although I don't think I've ever felt 40C heat..37ish yes but not 40C (thats like 100F) I expect I'll be gettting that on holiday though!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #26452
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Where are you going on your holiday? Wait is that the one where you were coming here? I vaguely remember someone here saying that they were going to be coming to Aus..

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 03:11 AM   #26453
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'm going to New york! and on that note I'm going to go to bed!

Nighty Night XxxX have a good day Sophie! And a good night Carmen! xXx



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #26454
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

night leigh, and yay ny :D and possibly getting to meet up with you *grin*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #26455
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*leans into and smiles up at*
*sleeps*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #26456
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Yep def if it's possible! I told my mum you wanted to meet me and she's cool with it so yes..aslong as we can sort out a time and things then it will be awesome! haha!

It's coooolllld again!



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #26457
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

wiiiiiin =]
im just gonna bs some reason... no way will mine agree
[everyone else i've met i said i met a confrence i went to :P] and like if they're lmae and go in with me and then see you they'll know you're not like... an ax murderer or something lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #26458
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Yeah..sounds good! Hopefully I'll be able to shrug my parents off for a few hours (I'm sure that will be easy..it's my aunt I'm concerned about but, she'll be at work what she doesn't know won't hurt her)



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:01 AM   #26459
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

lol true that :)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #26460
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

ok so i was reading through the index of my textbook looking for something... and saw 'cutting in' under adolescents so naturally i turn to it... it was some stupid thing on how the internet can be detrimental with that... and then they QUOTE tips from a site to prove that >.> uhm cuz theres noone who cuts reading it >.>
and of course they have pics of models in the ed section rolls eyes text book writers are stupid

its like... i guess the model pics is kinda understandable... giving an example of the internet giving 'bad' tips... NOT.

(y)


Last edited by risenfromperdition : 15-01-2010 at 06:33 AM.


“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:50 AM.