RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #26261
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

haha yeah, the second i didn't show up for my appt, Melissa would call 911 and the police would be on a search for me...then i'd probably make all the news headlines "mental patient flees country!"




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #26262
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

oh boyyyyyyyyy. i think it's time i go nigh-nights. attempt #3 wish me luck. thanks for putting up with my shananigans Soph <3




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #26263
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Sweetheart you wouldn't even be able to make it out of the country, you wouldn't have a visa and you'd have trouble getting a ticket at short notice and with no luggage. the security people would probably detain you to ask questions to see if you are a legitimate traveller.
You're better off going to your appointment.

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #26264
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Haha, you are right. Again, you make much more sense than I do! I suppose I'll go and take my chances.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #26265
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Very good idea :)

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:25 AM   #26266
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Alright, goodnight dear. I can actually say goodNIGHT to you now! Hopefully I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow. xoxooxoxox




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #26267
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

lol yes you can! Goodnight loe *cuddles* I hope you sleep well and everything goes alright later in the morning.
I'm finishing up a reply to your journal now so hopefully that will help you a bit when you wake up :)
xoxoxo

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #26268
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*ressurects*
The queendom seems to be dying.
I will not let that happen.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #26269
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Yeah, where have all the Queendomers gone? We used to have so much fun in here!
Leigh where are you? I know you're floating around somewhere!
*hugs*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #26270
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Yeahhhhh it used to be so great with Lucy and Dani and everybodyyyy I miss it.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #26271
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

My ears were burning!

Helllo



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:30 AM   #26272
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

i wonder what happened to them..

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #26273
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

LEIGH! Yayyyyyyyy <3 haha i'm easily excited. my three day disappearence has been brutal.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #26274
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

LEIGH!!! *jumps*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #26275
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

I'm always easily excitable these days :)

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:35 AM   #26276
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

yeah, i never see dani around anymore. i've seen luce periodicaly post replies to threads.




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:35 AM   #26277
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

hehe everything is fun and exciting in the queendom :D




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #26278
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

yep :) *hugs all*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:45 AM   #26279
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

JESS!! SOPHIE!!

Right, I'm going to be here till 3am then I really should go to bed..need to move my butt tomorrow and get jobs done (christmas shopping..dreading hitting the shops it's going to be packed)



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:47 AM   #26280
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

lol return of the ECIs!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:28 PM.