RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #2601
exbiker4444
 
exbiker4444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

enigma

exbiker4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #2602
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Afraid.



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #2603
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Depressed



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #2604
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

destroy




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #2605
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

yellow



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 08:22 PM   #2606
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Whatever :)



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #2607
Dolphin
 
Dolphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Remember



Everyone needs someone to lean on, so lets stand in a circle and all lean on each other. That way no one will fall down.

Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #2608
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Ruby...



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #2609
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

yuletide



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #2610
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Elect



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #2611
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

totally





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #2612
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

yawning




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #2613
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

GOOBER!



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 04:33 AM   #2614
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Radio



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:00 AM   #2615
findingnemo
 
findingnemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee USA
I am currently:

octopus

findingnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:02 AM   #2616
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

sassafras



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #2617
findingnemo
 
findingnemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tennessee USA
I am currently:

snake

findingnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #2618
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

elongate



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #2619
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Eternal



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #2620
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

Love

x



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 PM.