RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #241
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I would, but... we all know it's Aidey i love lmao

Only joking, i love you all <3



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #242
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

pfft. Knew you didnt have any taste.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #243
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Hahahaha, that's so mean i shouldn't be laughing so much. Oh well :-P lol



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #244
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I am amazed this has not turned into a complete smut fest.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #245
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

No, this is the training camp and just the first step. We move onto other threads from here ;]

Unless you're me and jump in the deep-end :-P



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 01:02 AM   #246
Bleeding4hope4life
HopeThroughStars
 
Bleeding4hope4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lost In My Mind
I am currently:

I just want to say I was a vet, I'm not a mini vet, I'm just a lapsed vet!



It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Be Brave. Love Life.


Bleeding4hope4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #247
Ambs(:
 

Cause i'm a mini does that Make Me a mini Veter? :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #248
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

*is an old fart now*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #249
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes View Post
*is an old fart now*
If your an old fart what does that make me? O_O




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #250
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffer44 View Post
If your an old fart what does that make me? O_O
a fart pickled in a jar? :P






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:48 AM   #251
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Oh my! Where did you dig this thread up from? lol



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #252
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes View Post
a fart pickled in a jar? :P
i like that :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiwuzzle Lives View Post
Oh my! Where did you dig this thread up from? lol
erm i don't know it just appeared back from the darkness which is beyond page 5 :p




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #253
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

I was wondering myself where it had came from.

I plead not guilty.






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #254
Ambs(:
 

hahah i did, jess, cause i was unsure on what vets was? and i was guessing i was a mini vet?
xx

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #255
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Aahhh I like it anyway :) This thread was fun, it's a shame a lot of the other members that posted a lot on here aren't so active now though :( x






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #256
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes View Post
Aahhh I like it anyway :) This thread was fun, it's a shame a lot of the other members that posted a lot on here aren't so active now though :( x

¬.¬

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #257
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
¬.¬
yes?








sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #258
Ambs(:
 

indeeeeeeeeeeeeed (: everyone vanishes O.o

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #259
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I was the top poster of this thread (with 40 posts, the penguin was second with 35), and I'm still active. :E

Just not so much around here, as it's kinda slow.



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #260
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Yeah the vets board has it's own personnal zimmerframe these days.

*sits back*
*smokes a pipe*
*reminisces*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 PM.