RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #241
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

yeh!! def i love dixie, she is cute!!



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #242
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

Personally i think it was obvious about Toby but yea. Awesome.

And yay about Dixie :)
Ali xox




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #243
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I remember watching it at the end when Ruth got home and was calling for Toby, and I just said to myself as a joke ['cause I talk to myself, yes] 'ooo I bet he's having sexy time with the councellor dude', and then she opened the door and I was so shocked even though I'd thought that. Wow long sentence.

Ruth made me cringe. Lots.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #244
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSpot. View Post

And yay about Dixie :)
Ali xox
I know! I cheered =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #245
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

haha Zed, seems you can tells the future :P



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #246
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Oh ofcourse, that was really great because it's something we found out with her, and she was so happy :)



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #247
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Yus, also I hate Ruth, I hope she dies soon.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #248
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple... View Post
Yus, also I hate Ruth, I hope she dies soon.


Adam is fit. I met Tristan who plays him and he is even more gorgeous in real life.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #249
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple... View Post
Yus, also I hate Ruth, I hope she dies soon.
Definitely.




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #250
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I think the character of ruth has lots of growing to do.
You can develop her character so much.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #251
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
I remember watching it at the end when Ruth got home and was calling for Toby, and I just said to myself as a joke ['cause I talk to myself, yes] 'ooo I bet he's having sexy time with the councellor dude', and then she opened the door and I was so shocked even though I'd thought that. .
haha same

i also dislike ruth, shes so arsey! and i really like toby!

yay for Dixie!



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #252
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

snap with the ruth stuff, she really annoys me, and she's so rude to toby!
But i think she may get better, and i don't really hope she dies >.<



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #253
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

I loved when Jordan was asking Toby Questions and Ruth was just answering assuming they were only for her. She's so arrogant and pathetically needy, she just makes me cringe >_<



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #254
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

ooh its nearly saturday!!!!!!!! casualty tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #255
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

DAMN
Literally the second it finished I realised it was on and I missed it =[



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #256
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

ohh poor adam :(
and oh myyy, what's Jessica going to do? I loveee Jessica
and poor poor ruth:( I hope she'll be okay.

I'm too obsessed. like, really, sometimes i think these guys would be better friends than mine are.

mwahaha.



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #257
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

you can watch it on iplayer if you want to.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #258
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

isonearlycriedboutadamandthingsiwontsayforthosewho haventseenit



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #259
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

i have it in my iplayer already downloaded, i must work before i watch it, it shall be my treat!



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #260
DaisyStar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:

Aaawwwwwww Adam!

There is something up with Nick Jordan....hmmm....

And Toby deserves an 'awww' as well I think.



No more sinister than saint

Clicky ->

DaisyStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 PM.