RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-08-2007, 11:25 PM   #241
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

you're confused.com?
tell me about it.
now i've posted lyk. twice.
ina row.
but i like your pic.
it makes me laug =D

and the picture in my profile s'me. at in i'm the girl on the beach. haha.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #242
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

cool! It's a very artsy picture.





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #243
devilinsideme
fighting the unknown
 
devilinsideme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: redcar
I am currently:

i like it !!!!




why cant you see me?
why dont you hold me?
am i not important?
do you not love me?
i guess you dont....

devilinsideme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #244
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

i LOVE that hat and you are VERY beautiful as well!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 12:13 AM   #245
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

you have pretty blue eyes




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #246
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

thats doable since it ain't mine anyway. i think you should keep yours though




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #247
felix felicis
Beautiful, like a rainbow.
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

Awhh, it's cute! Love the expression!




soulmates.


felix felicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #248
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Wow your quite hot, sorry that sounded awful




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #249
felix felicis
Beautiful, like a rainbow.
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

Awhh, why thank-you. :)
I really am loving that hat!




soulmates.


felix felicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #250
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

your not bad yourself blondie




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #251
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Only when i'm drunk and yes i can't say much other than you have pretty erm eyes lol




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #252
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Looks like a fun-loving kinda dude


Last edited by Zedebee : 15-08-2007 at 09:10 PM.



The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #253
Claire
And so to sleep so the nightmares can begin again
 
Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: England
I am currently:

You look very serious in the photo



Lost soul,velvet kisses , John_Wood, Mithra

~Buttons~ is my Gaurdian Angel

IF there is any light left it is shrouded by shadows and from within this darkness I see no way out
My wings are broken and bound too tight, there is no escape from its grip tonight!!


Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 09:10 PM   #254
Saerie
 
Saerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NW & SW
I am currently:

Ooh pretty :) I like your hair

Saerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #255
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Oh God, you're gorgeous.


Last edited by Zedebee : 15-08-2007 at 09:12 PM. Reason: sdfjnsdfjfn,msdfjn!



The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:33 PM   #256
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I agree with C you look kinda serious




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #257
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

You have super pretty eyes and I like your lip piercing =]



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 11:49 PM   #258
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I like your eyes, i think i may have drowned in them




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 08:18 AM   #259
revenge
 
revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

hehe its a nice pic, you look really happy =]
and im liking the hat :P

revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #260
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

aww you look real pretty, really natural, does that make sense?




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 PM.