RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #241
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Moving furniture






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #242
ParaParaParadise
 
ParaParaParadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nap..

ParaParaParadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #243
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Oreo eating






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #244
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Ponder




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #245
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Queue



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #246
ParaParaParadise
 
ParaParaParadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Run around the block.

ParaParaParadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #247
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Stumble over all the stupid uni work I have lying about... cause if it out its nearer to being done than if its hidden away right?!?!?!

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #248
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Train riding






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:12 AM   #249
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

unplug the television




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:46 AM   #250
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Verbalise




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #251
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Watch movies






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #252
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Xylophone practice

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #253
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Yo-yoing



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #254
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Zoo visit



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #255
Nargles
Aimee :)
 
Nargles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Acting.




♥


Nargles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 AM   #256
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

Broom pulling (horrible invasive plant it is good to take frusatration out on. die broom die)




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #257
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Carrying groceries



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #258
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Dancing.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #259
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Encourage




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #260
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Fall over



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 PM.