RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #25761
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

meh, i have to go back to school tomorrow. starting sixth form. :(
xx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #25762
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

oooo good luck Abi.
I start on wednesday for the morning and then go back properly on monday.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #25763
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I start back on Monday the 21st. Woop woop!

Aaaand, I joined a fencing club tonight. It's exercise (something I just don't do because I'm so scared of falling back into my old ways) and it's social! I was sooo nervous. But I did it! This is a big thing for me, so I want hugs and people to feel proud of me.

/attentionwhore.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #25764
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Well done hun, I went back to trampolining tonight too. It felt good.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #25765
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

^thats not attention-whorey, is awesomeeee go you =]

*yawn*
im exhausted ><



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #25766
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Yay *hugs everyone*

I should have went up to uni today, but I slept in and it's pouring outside so not going to bother.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #25767
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hope you got some rest Heather.

I'm having a slow day I think.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #25768
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

eeeee Queendom.
How is everyone?

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #25769
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hey Zara, How are you?

I am bored.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #25770
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Hey Leigh, I'm ok thanks =)
Bored too though, I'm waiting for the induction pack for my A Levels (starting them from home after a year out).

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #25771
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

ooo cool.
What Alevels are you taking?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #25772
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

English Literature and Psychology.
I'm really nervous though, after a year of doing basically nothing (which I feel really lazy for but I had/have various things including ED stuff going on) I'm scared I won't be able to cope.
Oh well, think positive Zara =)

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #25773
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

You can cope, you can!

*shuffles back out again and pretends to do something for my birthday today*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #25774
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Eeeeep HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3
I didn't know. Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #25775
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNI!

Zara, don't feel lazy.
I took loads of time out Like a year and a half. Then I got onto a few courses and things and worked for a year and a half and then haven't really done anything since.

Good luck with the As levels. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things. I am also returning to study I was suposed to be doing psycology level 3 (i'm doing an access course) but just got back from college from enrolment and they've totally messed me about so I'm fuming right now and waiting for a phone call from them to tell me where my first lesson is on monday.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #25776
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Oh no *glares at them*
I hope you get it sorted out.

Wow apart from a shower I've been online practically all day, I should really do something but there's actually nothing, I'm so bored.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #25777
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Well they didn't sort it out. I might be able to do psych next year but this year my level 3 course is social science, I wanted to do sociology in the second year but they've swapped it so I do it in my first but I can't get on sociology so it's social science (pretty similar I hope but with Geography modules) I will be doing that and Maths Level 2 this year. Instead of psycology L3 and english, maths and science L2.
I am pissed but, it's better than nothing.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #25778
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

heyy guys =]
i started back at school yesterday. it wasn't too bad. i've met some nice new people and my classes today were pretty interesting. and every wednesday afternoon i get to go to the gym with my PE class, and there's only 9 of us and we all got on really well so its pretty fun.
But I'm really quite ill, and its quite possibly swine flu, which is not fun..
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #25779
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Thankies guys. Had a nice day. Just messed about with a friend and went to the cinema.

Leigh, good luck with it. Need any help then you can always ask me. Geography/sociology is my thing.

*hugs Zara and Abi*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #25780
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

The Queendom was on the second page =(

Glad you had a nice day Claire.

How is everyone?
<3

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14 AM.