RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #25721
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

aha rugby is the best place leigh! (jokes) i only say that cause its where i live =]
and i'm still ill :(
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #25722
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

*walks in*
Hello my lovelies.
How is everyone?

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #25723
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hello all!

I don't want to go to work later!

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #25724
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

*waves at everyone*

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #25725
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Hey Claire & Sammi.

I'm so tired =/

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #25726
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Hi Queedom



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #25727
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

morning all,
i'm still kinda ill and don't feel great :(
xx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #25728
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

*pokes thread*
*hugs abi*

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #25729
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

thanks tina =]
*hugs anyone who wants it*
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #25730
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*huggles*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #25731
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

*huggles*



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #25732
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

i need the hugs now. dad got made redundant today. we're losing his car and our income will be halved now cause we'll only have mums income and they earn the same. so moneys gonna get even tighter..



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #25733
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Oh, Abi that sucks, sorry about that. *cuddles for everyone*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #25734
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

thanks claire *hug*



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #25735
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*hugs*

My back is killing me. It hurts when I move. I don't even know what I've done to it.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #25736
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hey Claire, Urgh I know about bad backs. I had this pain in my back. I always thought it was my shoulder blade like near my spinal column but my shoulder and I just found out while on holiday that the pain I have had for months and months and months is actually a pain in my lower neck and yes. I should go to the doctors about it but doctors scare me. My back really ached last week from doing all the moving and handling of the locks on the canal. So yes I really hope your back feels better soon and although I'm being a hypocrite by saying this, you should prob get it checked out if it continues.

Are you back at uni yet?
I start college in a few weeks (eeek)

*huggles Abi* I'm sorry to hear about your dads job but sweetie try not to stress about it cause thats probably the last thing your mum and dad want you to do and there is little you can do about it.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #25737
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsweetxeternityx View Post
i need the hugs now. dad got made redundant today. we're losing his car and our income will be halved now cause we'll only have mums income and they earn the same. so moneys gonna get even tighter..
know whatcha mean
dad lost his job months ago, and no where's hiering until next month. if he can't get a job soon we're out the unimployment from where he used to work
it sucks don't it.
*cuddles*

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #25738
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Hey everyone, I never been in this thread before I don't think.
So helloooo! :D nice to see you around having a good time xD
*jumps on y'all*



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #25739
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Hey Katie, How are you doing? Welcome to the Queendom.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #25740
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hi Katie, everyone is welcome here!

Leigh, no I start back on the 21st (I think) but what with my dissertation stuff I've not really been off uni. And your back pain sounds like mine. I'm going to try lying in a hot bath later and see if that helps. I can't quite work out if its muscular pain or not, it's strange.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 16 (0 members and 16 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 PM.