RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-07-2015, 11:39 AM   #25621
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Relaxing.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #25622
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Vacation








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 02:31 PM   #25623
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Holiday.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2015, 07:08 PM   #25624
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Escape






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #25625
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Trapped.



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 11:50 AM   #25626
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Routine.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #25627
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Schedule





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 03:49 PM   #25628
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Stress



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:51 PM   #25629
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

school



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:25 AM   #25630
forever_lost
 
forever_lost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin, US
I am currently:

Pencils



Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."


forever_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:07 AM   #25631
wizzy
 
Join Date: Jul 2015

charcoal

wizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:24 PM   #25632
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Fire......



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:38 AM   #25633
Ranger Fairy
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in England
I am currently:

Smoke






Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:01 AM   #25634
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Cigarette.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #25635
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Filter.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:02 PM   #25636
Wine.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Cofee

Wine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:11 PM   #25637
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Mornings.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #25638
Wine.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

bed! .

Wine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:22 PM   #25639
LotusandDice
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
 
LotusandDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norway

Sleepless.



Abandon hope, ye pitiful ones. Embrace defiance and relent another day.

LotusandDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #25640
Wine.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

nightmare

Wine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41 AM.