RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #2521
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

therapy



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:27 AM   #2522
this too shall pass
fall again, fall better
 
this too shall pass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Essex, UK
I am currently:

self-indulgent



Yer you bleed just to know you're alive

proud plumeria sis
Vrinda is my mum
Blondiebear is my sister
I Got Lei'd in Vets


this too shall pass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #2523
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

strong



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:52 AM   #2524
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

coffee





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:53 AM   #2525
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

percolator



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #2526
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

brown





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #2527
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Chocolate




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #2528
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

Sweeties





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #2529
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Wrappers



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #2530
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Covering



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #2531
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

Protecting





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #2532
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Witheld



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #2533
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Call.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #2534
red_petal
 
red_petal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

phone

red_petal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #2535
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Fear.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #2536
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

spiders

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:53 PM   #2537
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

jungle

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #2538
lostdaisy
 
lostdaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

monkey



Dreams come true. Without that possibility nature would not incite us to have them . John Updike

lostdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:12 PM   #2539
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

banana

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #2540
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

phone





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:44 PM.