RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #24801
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Right tis bed time for me
So g'nightxxx



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #24802
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

*builds a pillow fort*
*moves in*

I assume everyone else is in bed?
I'm stay here a while. Safe<3






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #24803
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

I'd stay and keep you company in the fort Katie but I'd better try get some sleep now, take care lovely <3




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #24804
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Nighty night. <3
It is a bit later tbf. I'm just being an insommniac.
:)






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #24805
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

morning everyone :)





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #24806
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

morning all.
how are we all this morning? =]
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #24807
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

evening abi :)
I'm alright..
how are you? x





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #24808
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

woah, it's evening for you? That's weird. It's like morning here =]
And I'm kinda ok this morning thanks =]
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #24809
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hey all, I'm kinda bleh, but that might improve. I'm so confused, I don't even know what day it is. That's what holidays do to me.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #24810
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

yeah, I know what you mean, I dunno what day of the week it is, but I don't need to know either =]
*hugs Claire* I hope it does improve =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #24811
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Yep, just after 7pm :) Glad ur ok x

*hugs claire* hope it improves x





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #24812
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

jeez, where in the world are you if you don't mind me asking? Cause that is a strange time difference.
And I've had my hair dyed =] that was kinda random, but I thought I'd let everyone know =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #24813
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Haha.. I'm in good old Australia :D

Hair dye.. sweet as.. what colour?
I would love to do mine again.





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #24814
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

ahh Aussie-land. That'll be it!
And I dunno what colour exactly it'll come out cause I'm just about to go wash it out in the shower. But its meant to be a kinda dark blonde. I'll let you know when I've washed and dried it. So I'll be back in a bit =]
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #24815
~Kaytee~
 
~Kaytee~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

Haha :)
excellent :D have fun :P





Jake- my superman <3
Helen- my amazing star <3


~Kaytee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #24816
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Let us know how it goes Abi. Hope it works out ok!

Thanks guys for the hugs.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #24817
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

it's kinda a light brown with a few dark blonde bits in it. It's how I wanted it though, cause the sun will lighten it up when I go on holiday, it always does =]
xx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #24818
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

That's good that it turned out how you wanted it to. I've known of people have really wrong results before!

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #24819
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Afternoon. I only got up a freaking 20 minutes a goo..DOH



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #24820
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

woah Leigh! That's a long lie in, I've been up since 9 =]
xxx



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 AM.