RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #24661
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

haha fianlly ralized i peeked in here :P

I'm offically done one of my coureses this sesmester! yay :P

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #24662
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Yeah japanese or Chinese (Chinese would be more use) would be a good language to speak.
I think I might take up French again, I'd like to be able to speak more than I can.
And YAY Tina for completing one of your courses.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #24663
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

yeah but I think japanese is cooler! And I'd rather go to japan than china. I always wanted to be able to speak spanish, but I only did lessons for like 6 months and then I dropped it...
but I don't need languages this year cause I'm going on holiday to america! =] And a weekend in amsterdam but they're all fluent in english anyway =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:19 PM   #24664
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I used to be pretty fluent in Scots Gaelic, but now I can't do any of it. Really need to use a language to remember it. Japanese does sound cooler than Chinese, although it would be more useful.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #24665
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Well. .. yeah i know whatcha mean claire. but i betcha could still remember it

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #24666
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I can watch a Gaelic kid's programme and understand what is going on. That's about it to be honest.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #24667
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

lol that's still so cool though! Are you from scotland then Claire? Or did you just learn it for the hell of it?



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #24668
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Where abouts in America are you going Abi?
I'm going to birmingham on my holiday. YAYZ. lol. No its going to be more fun than it actually sounds. I'm going on the canal boat and on the canal we are going on, it goes through brum so I have a shopping day in the bullring hopefully.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #24669
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Yeah I'm from Scotland, but from the lowlands (I'm nearish to Glasgow) so Gaelic isn't something I got taught. I picked it up from the TV and then I taught myself enough to be fairly good. I would get by in most circumstances. Now though I've completely forgotten all of it! It's been pushed out to make space for my uni work lol.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #24670
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

lol that's cool. I go to brummy loads cause I live kinda nearby. Its only a short train ride away. =]
And I'm going to Florida =] I'm actually going pretty soon. On the 20th June. We're going to orlando for 2 weeks=]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #24671
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Pfft at you lot going on holidays! I can't afford a holiday, not for any more than a day anyway.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #24672
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

aww. well I'm going with my family so I ain't paying =]
it may well be the last big holiday I go on with them though. But it should be good. I hope. =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #24673
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

i did spanish from 6th grade til 11th... and i passed out of the first 2 required spanish courses @ uni by some amazing miracle. cept thats baaad cause if i dont get into a cross cultural/study abroad i'll have to take intermediate spanish [which is IN spanish] and i've not taken it in 3 years
(y)
FAIL lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #24674
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Nor could I if I wasn't hijacking my family holiday lol. I trust it will be fun though. I really want to go camping somewhere but,1 my tent is wrecked 2. I don't think I know how to put it up anyway and 3. I can't get anywhere to 'go and camp' and 4. have no monies

I've only been to NY and NYC (my aunt and uncle live out there)
America is pretty cool though, I'd love to go to florida- well disney world. But no-one wants to take me and I don't have any monies lol.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #24675
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

im not going on any hols this year... minus to like the beach but that doesnt really count cause is only an hour drive lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #24676
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

leighhh you should go back to nyc... and actually let me know this time
:P



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:52 PM   #24677
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Lol I'll try Heather.

mmmmm beach. i'd really like to go to the beach. But alas no beaches for me this year.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #24678
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I have beaches not too far from me, but they're not exactly the warmest and nicest. British beaches never are!

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #24679
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

I'm going camping too =] with my family. probs to the peak district or something. for a weekend. I've been to disney world before. It's pretty awesome. I'd take you Leigh if I had the money!



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #24680
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

and british beaches are pretty sucky



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:58 AM.