RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #24621
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'm doing ok thanks, although tired.
No plans for today.
Just going to try and chill out some.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #24622
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Oh those are always the best days I reckon!



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #24623
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I find them rather boring and thing is i'm trying to make myself stay up. Usally I'd pass a day like this by sleeping but, thats not healthy.
So awake I am.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #24624
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Leigh, I went in to school for a bit earlier to talk to some teachers and do some revision, but I got bored and I've messed the tendons up in my foot and that hurt so I came home and went to bed for a bit. And now I should be revising but I'm not in the mood really. Kinda had a minor disagreement with a friend yesterday and so that's a bit messed up :/ I'll sort it out sometime. But right now I wanna go to sleep, although if I do I won't sleep tonight then I'll be tired in my exams tomorrow...
And Claire, I hope you have fun at work! =]
And hey Kiran! Not really spoken to you before. *hugs*



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:03 PM   #24625
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

My job at work today was to stand outside in the sun. Not too bad really. And I'm getting paid for more hours than I actually worked, so it's all good.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #24626
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

wow, that sounds like a good thing to get paid for! And its sunny for you? It's all cloudy and grey and miserable here, it matches my mood though so it's all good =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #24627
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Yeah, it's bright blue skies with a few white clouds around. There was a pleasant breeze so it wasn't too warm. It was nice.

If you wanna chat about anything you know where I am.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #24628
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

thanks, I've just explained it in several different places though and don't want to type it all out again. But you could always read my little rant on the general support and advice board entitled "I've screwed up." Actually that would be appreciated if you don't mind. I just kinda want a bit of support, feeling a little lonely right now. So thanks Claire =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #24629
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

*wanders out for a bit*

*shuffles back in*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #24630
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

hello again =]



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #24631
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I hope your foot feels better soon.
What subject should you be revising?
*huggles you*



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #24632
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

um...french, history and science. Oh crap! I forgot about french. That's tomorrow! I'd better do that in a bit...
and thanks for the hug, I feel better already =] *hugs back*



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #24633
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

ooo good luck with the french tomorrow.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #24634
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

*waves*


hello everyone. I'm sorry that last time I came in I vanished so quickly, I got scared lol, I know that's silly, but I am getting better with coming in here.


how is everyone?

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #24635
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Heya Hazel,
Don't be scared hun.
How are you?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #24636
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

I'm ok. yourself?

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #24637
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I'm ok thanks.
Up to much today?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #24638
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

not really... bit of a boring day lol

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #24639
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

hey hazel =]
and yeah, french could be interesting. I still need to revise, but I keep getting distracted...



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #24640
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

bonjour :P

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:52 AM.