RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #2401
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Start.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #2402
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

stars




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #2403
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Stairs



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #2404
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Stains



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #2405
tigris
I tried to be perfect, it just wasn't worth it.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

strains



I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
I know, right now you can't tell.
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me Unwell - Matchbox 20

"Why inflict pain on oneself, when so many others are ready to save us the trouble?"
George Pacaud (1879 - 1937)


tigris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #2406
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

trains



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #2407
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Trails.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #2408
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Swains



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #2409
immoraldefect
Who gives a ****
 
immoraldefect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

pains



♪ ♫I'm swallowing razorblades again.
Your eyes have torn my throat.
Trying to steal my tongue.
Gaze of a demon has burned through.
My skin.♪ ♫

immoraldefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #2410
jaw 1024
t'is my youtube name, makes things easier
 
jaw 1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
I am currently:

gains

jaw 1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #2411
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Grains



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #2412
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

groins



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #2413
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Grins.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #2414
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Grips.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #2415
Chaos
* Kez *
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wigan, UK
I am currently:

Trips



~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~


"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci



Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #2416
jaw 1024
t'is my youtube name, makes things easier
 
jaw 1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
I am currently:

Tips

(plus an extra character because the limit is 5 characters )

jaw 1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #2417
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Tipsy.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #2418
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tippy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #2419
jaw 1024
t'is my youtube name, makes things easier
 
jaw 1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
I am currently:

(thought tipsy might appear ;) )

Hippy

jaw 1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #2420
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Happy





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 AM.