RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #24161
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

same, gotta do the ironing in a bit.
just chilling listening to radio1's big weekend on the radio (even though the festival is literally 2minutes away from my house I didn't manage to get tickets)

Got any plans for tomorrow?



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #24162
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I remember when the Big Weekend used to come up near me, went a couple of times. Was good. Tomorrow I am going to go up to uni and do some last ditch revision for my exam on Tuesday. Really, I just want to go somewhere to get away from the parents.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #24163
Snuffles
 

Morning!

Have to go to uni today, counsellors hmm. But my headache is back and I don't want to go =[

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #24164
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Morning Snuffles (Katie is it?)
Although it's night for me lol.
Hope uni goes alright.

Hope revision goes alright for you tommorow Claire.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:46 AM   #24165
Snuffles
 

Yes, Katie it is =)

Was alright. Headache is gone now that I've eaten. I left at 8:30am and I didn't get home till 1:30pm. While I'm glad it went coz it helped I can't help but think what a waste of a day =[

Good luck with revision Claire! Have just realised I have 4 more weeks of Uni then I think 2 weeks of exam revision then exams. EEK! Good luck with it =]

Magic [Leigh? lol] How are you? Hope you slept well =]

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #24166
Alliethulhu
Chat Mod
 
Alliethulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Good morning lovely people :p hope y'all are having a good day so far. mine was rather...boring heh better than crazy though :p

Alliethulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:08 AM   #24167
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Hey Queendom *yawns* I don't know why I keep getting up so early.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #24168
Alliethulhu
Chat Mod
 
Alliethulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I wish i could get up earlier than i do...even when i go to bed early i still cant wake up before 8am :( i would get so much more done if i got up earlier :p wanna trade? hehe

Alex

Alliethulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #24169
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Yeah I'll trade =] I could do with more sleep.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #24170
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Anyone want to do revision for me?

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #24171
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

I think I'll pass on that Claire =P I don't miss revision at all.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #24172
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I thought you would. I have my exam tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #24173
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Good luck! Exams scare me. Although I did my GCSEs in hospital so it wasn't that bad.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #24174
*Stars_above*
**..**Stars**..**
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

morning everyone, how is everyone? XXX

*Stars_above* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #24175
Alliethulhu
Chat Mod
 
Alliethulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

good morning lovin stars :) i am so so...should be sleeping but yet again avoiding it heh. why must we need sleep :p

Alliethulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #24176
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Morning Sarah =] I'm ok, just bored. Had a quick bath, now I'm all cleeeeean. How are you?

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #24177
*Stars_above*
**..**Stars**..**
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

im feeling a little meh today,

i think mondays should be a weekend... XXX

*Stars_above* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #24178
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

Hope you feel better soon <3
I agree, I don't like mondays. Not that I ever have anything to do on them since I'm not allowed to go to the gym group. =[

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #24179
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

everyday should be a weekend

And..i should know this by now..wtf is 'revising'?

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #24180
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

'revising' means studying for an exam. It is what I am trying to do now. But my brain hurts.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:30 PM.