RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #24081
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm impatient what can I say?? :P



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #24082
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

It's cause I was busy and the par-tay left m-hey!
Anyone doing anything for Pride this year? Belfast just got their parade date! So excited! I'm actually going to get on float this year-Mardi Gras theme!



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #24083
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

I would, but I'm away when it's Leeds Pride :( *waits hopefully for next year*



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #24084
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I want to do Brighton Pride this year, I always miss it but I'm determined to go this year :)



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #24085
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

Seriously? I've been going to pride since I was like 13! But this is my first time on a float! I joined this thing called Gay Lesbian Youth Northern Ireland-so we represent all the homos from 14-25!



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #24086
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

Also. Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/liamkyle.../1/Y8vtklMlXxA


Last edited by Belt : 28-02-2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Cute Tegan & Sara link.


"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #24087
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Haha. Gotta love Tegan & Sara <3 :)

Sounds good. Used to do Cardiff Mardi Gras every year...and will probably do it again this year despite moving.



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #24088
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

My friend used to say that Belfast had the best gay scene-because we only have like 3 decent gay bars-so everybody knows each other! Whenever she goes to Cardiff she's like-it's great there's always a choice! BUT NO ONE KNOWS MY NAME!



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #24089
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hehe. I love Cardiff. Brighton is also a good night out :)



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #24090
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

I bum Tegan and Sara for money.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #24091
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

Is that just Tegan and Sara or do you bum other people for money-I've hit somewhat of a dry spell.



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #24092
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

:P

Started watching L Word again this evening. Geez I forgot how much I want to stab Jenny in the eye with a fork! :|



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #24093
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Tegan and Sara. Although I would bum them not for money.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #24094
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

I think it's good that Jenny dies. ZOMGBBQWTF I just like, ruined it for life.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #24095
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Tegan and Sarah...mmmmm :D



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #24096
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm glad she dies...harsh but true :P Shame Dana died though she was funny.



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #24097
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

I loved Dana. But I also loved Jenny-until 3rd season when she went completely off the wall! It's a shame they never really explored Alice as a bi-sexual she had like 2 boyfriends.



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #24098
*Decaying Daisy*
 
*Decaying Daisy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I felt sorry for Jenny to start off with, but she irritated me. From a lesbian perspective I'm glad they didn't, lets face it if I wanted to watch funny girl/boy relationship stuff I'd watch Friends or Scrubs.. or How I Met Your Mother. :P



“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anna Radmacher


*Decaying Daisy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #24099
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

I actually just finished watching The L Word season six, was their worst series I reckon!

What's everyone up to this week?



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #24100
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Work experience - teaching freaky little kids to play the guitar :') Bless :P



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.