RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #221
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Simon Rolands! :D (From My Passion)



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 02:36 AM   #222
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Tom Cruise



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 04:27 AM   #223
angelmillennium666
Meee
 
angelmillennium666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

Uri Geller



"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #224
ArcticWolf
 
ArcticWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Venus Williams

ArcticWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #225
SmileOnThatFace
KoRn-y Laday
 
SmileOnThatFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: up in the clouds
I am currently:

Willy wonka xD

xo



--- You complete Me --- <3



SmileOnThatFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #226
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Xian Gao


Last edited by iriedanym : 29-09-2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: mispelled name


I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #227
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Yoda!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #228
SmileOnThatFace
KoRn-y Laday
 
SmileOnThatFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: up in the clouds
I am currently:

Zorro

xo



--- You complete Me --- <3



SmileOnThatFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #229
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Andy Mcnab




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #230
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Britney Spears



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #231
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

cinderella =] tis famous!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #232
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

Daniel Craig




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #233
dramaqueen
Mariana :)
 
dramaqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brazil

Ellior Smith *_*







dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:49 AM   #234
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Frida Kahlo



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #235
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

George Clooney



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #236
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Hillary Swank




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #237
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Ingrid Bergman



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:30 AM   #238
Renee NAY
hopeless romantic.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

Jimi Hendrix

Renee NAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #239
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Keira Knightley



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #240
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Lilly allen



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 PM.