RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #2361
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Careful.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #2362
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Lullaby




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #2363
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Yikes.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #2364
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

scythe



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #2365
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Eagerly



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #2366
I Love My Beagle
In Awe Of His Redemptive Grace
 
I Love My Beagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
I am currently:

Yellow



*Megan*


"The LORD your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

"Cheer Up. Tommorow will be different. Not Better. Just Different." ~ Barbara Johnson


I Love My Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:02 AM   #2367
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

WOOKIE!



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #2368
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

Enjoy

x



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #2369
how to save a life
 
how to save a life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

Yes..




you dont know
how it feels


TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD
FAKE - SHINEDOWN


how to save a life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #2370
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

snow...




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #2371
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Winter



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #2372
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

reality




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #2373
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

YAHOO!



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #2374
Embles
 
Embles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Opal!



We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.


Embles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #2375
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

levitation




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #2376
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

NAUGHTY!



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #2377
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

yellow




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #2378
beautiful.disaster123xxx
Lesbian and Proud
 
beautiful.disaster123xxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: U.S.A
I am currently:

yellow



Beautiful like a Rainbow
*Love does't have a gender*
My RYL Family:
Littlewhispers (Sarah) is my sister
AmyShmamy (Amy) is my auntie


beautiful.disaster123xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #2379
beautiful.disaster123xxx
Lesbian and Proud
 
beautiful.disaster123xxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: U.S.A
I am currently:

No fair! We posted at the same time!



Beautiful like a Rainbow
*Love does't have a gender*
My RYL Family:
Littlewhispers (Sarah) is my sister
AmyShmamy (Amy) is my auntie


beautiful.disaster123xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #2380
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

water



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:19 PM.