RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2009, 03:04 PM   #2341
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Poser.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #2342
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

loser



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #2343
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Loner.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #2344
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Lone.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #2345
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Lane.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:48 AM   #2346
TheHurtWillNeverHeal
My mind is my prison.
 
TheHurtWillNeverHeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

Pane.



The moment you feel like giving up, remember all the reasons you held on for so long.




Free since: April 29, 2010

R.I.P Ivann Joseph 11/29/94 - 12/16/09





TheHurtWillNeverHeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #2347
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

page,



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #2348
forgotten one
 

gage.

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #2349
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Wage.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #2350
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Wake...



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #2351
CoffinNail
This is gonna hurt.
 
CoffinNail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

Make...




All you wanna do is drag me down
All I wanna do is stamp you out


CoffinNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:19 AM   #2352
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Mate...



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #2353
CoffinNail
This is gonna hurt.
 
CoffinNail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

Fate..




All you wanna do is drag me down
All I wanna do is stamp you out


CoffinNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #2354
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

fart

well technically I only changed 1 letter, then rearranged them slightly...




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:36 PM   #2355
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tart.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #2356
Left.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

Dart
.

Left. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #2357
Minty
Pringle is an evil cat
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Limbo
I am currently:

Dare.



But I being poor have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet ; tread softly as you tread on my dreams.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.


Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #2358
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Dire.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #2359
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Fire.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #2360
Minty
Pringle is an evil cat
 
Minty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Limbo
I am currently:

Sire.



But I being poor have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet ; tread softly as you tread on my dreams.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.


Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 PM.