RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #2321
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Yolo mood

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #2322
RadioActiveCheezPuff
 
RadioActiveCheezPuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

Zazzy



"You've used and abused me, but you will NOT destroy me!" Alice Liddell. Alice: Madness Returns


RadioActiveCheezPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 03:24 AM   #2323
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

apathetic.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #2324
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Bored

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #2325
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

celebratory




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #2326
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

Dazed



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 04:05 AM   #2327
Aquifolia
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

ecstatic

Aquifolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #2328
RAWWR
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cardiff
I am currently:

Frustrated

RAWWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #2329
Aquifolia
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

great!

Aquifolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #2330
webbythecat
 
webbythecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Salisbury nc
I am currently:

frantic



I try to remember that in every situation there is a positive. no matter how negative it may seem

webbythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #2331
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

greedy



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #2332
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

hyper

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #2333
DontLookUp
Saffyx
 
DontLookUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

irritated



♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.


DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #2334
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Jovial.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:37 AM   #2335
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Loving

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #2336
HeartsCry
 
HeartsCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Moody



"I Desire The Things Which Will Destroy Me In The End"
-Sylvia Plath


HeartsCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #2337
xXLost_and_BrokenXx
Miss Colly =]
 
xXLost_and_BrokenXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scunthorpe
I am currently:

Naughty





Please don't forget me...


xXLost_and_BrokenXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #2338
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

overwhelmed

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #2339
HeartsCry
 
HeartsCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Paranoid



"I Desire The Things Which Will Destroy Me In The End"
-Sylvia Plath


HeartsCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #2340
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quietened.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.