RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #23341
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

"cool."



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #23342
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

well he's sat round his friends so i was just like
"wtf is ian doing to you to give you a hard on"

i haven't had a reply yet, obviously i am a sexual disaster

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #23343
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

whaddayamean?
i just saw your facebook quiz & you are an A++ lover. you can't get much better than that.
yay!



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #23344
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

i keep doing quizzes on facebook about sex.
i've covered sex postions, how dirty i am, it's all very strange, i think i'm tired
eeek

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #23345
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

[spam]

RAWR.
Hi gays.

[/spam]




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #23346
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

hurrah!
great people.
i may go to bed though, i'm tired & want to read!

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:11 AM   #23347
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

yay don't puke on your book!



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #23348
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

OH EMMMMMMMMMM :(



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #23349
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

aw thats sweet :).
i have been TAKING MY TIIIIIME with this essay. seriously.
almost finished though i just need a conclusion yays.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #23350
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

yay yeah it is.
tomorrow all i need to do is redraft one & add a little to it because i read the word count wrong (epic fail). and write an introduction to the portfolio which might be a little painful but it only needs to be like one page so that shouldn't take too long.
sigh of relief.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #23351
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Nicely done lidarghh :]
essays suck balls.
work sucks balls.

fagtime.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #23352
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

woooo, awesome thread. :]



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:49 AM   #23353
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Heh. The fray can be good... Maybe...
I saw them last year but everyone refused to go with me so I went on my own :s




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #23354
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

I wish I had asked more people now :/




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #23355
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

yay thanks guys.
the fray = bad times! :(
the fray remind me of myspace times actually. hah.

i am going to sleep now. so so tired.
goodnight.x



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #23356
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i have stomach ache. poo.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #23357
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

thats a nice way to spend bank holiday.
it's going slowly.
and urgh. i have to rewrite/redraft this essay i wrote last october & it is SO BAD. honestly, i don't know what the **** i was on when i wrote it but it is so terrible.
what're you gunna buyyy?
my mum made spag bol :)



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #23358
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

aw i always have to have curtains undrawn in my room. i don't like it blac/dark (omg racist!).
i have to finish this rewrite. rewrite another (which isn't as bad as this one) & then write 2 introductions to my portfolios. but those are pretty minor.
i can't wait to print all this **** out, it's gunna be like 60 pages.
i want to go shopping. i have hardly spent any money this month at all because i have hardly left my house.
you are strange for looking forward to work too.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #23359
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i'm listening to rilo kiley. they were featured on gilmore girls today. i am actually obsessed with that programme now.
i just finished eating. you know it is sad times when you have to eat in front of your computer.
tidy your room! yay i can't wait to finish. but i'm a little anxious too. my friend just called me & her printer died, hah. bad timing.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #23360
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i am tempted to eat more just to put off having to do any work for another ten minutes.
okay im gunna go do that.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 78 (0 members and 78 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:11 PM.