RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #2281
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!
 
xXStand.In.The.RainXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
I am currently:

Yeah! I did that with one of my portfolio essays 0.o
I'm still rewriting it.

Have you ever walked into a door thinking you turned the handle all the way?



Aaleah.Natalia.Smith


xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #2282
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

Yupp I have !!
Have you ever been pushing at a door really really hard thinking it won't open so you pull it in frustration and it opens? (I do this ALOT :L)



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #2283
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Frequently.

Have you ever apologised to the furniture?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #2284
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

Hi there *waves*
Always :L Especially chairs :L

Have you ever put your phone on charge but forgot to turn the switch on?



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #2285
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*waves back*

Yup, especially annoying when you only realise on the way out of the house!

Have you ever been to the supermarket in your pjs?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #2286
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

:P

Yes I did that earlier today actually :P
I got a few looks :L

Have you ever been to school/college/uni in your pjs?



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #2287
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hmmm pj top that was clean if that counts - college, although I was very tempted to go to uni in my pjs this morning but thought best not as its a tutorial with 8 of us.

Have you ever rode a tandom bicycle?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #2288
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

I do believe that does count!
No I haven't but I think I would like to :)

Have you ever, uhm, had a kitten?



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #2289
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Me neither apparantly its harder than it looks!

Nope but I do want one.

Have you ever watched a tv programme/film in a different language?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #2290
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

Oh I imagine it is! :P
Ah me too :)

Yupp I have, all in spanish actually :L
Have you ever rode a uni cycle (now that's cool :P)



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #2291
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope, I seriously don't have the required balance and coordination skills for that!

Have you ever, uhhhm, driven a tractor?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:24 PM   #2292
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

Ahahaa, same here !!

YES!! I HAVE!! I'm so cool *snorts*
Have you ever gone to a country on the other side of the world?



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #2293
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!
 
xXStand.In.The.RainXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
I am currently:

No, I wish.
Have you ever stayed up all night?



Aaleah.Natalia.Smith


xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #2294
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Far too frequently, sleep is not my friend right now.

Have you ever forgotton that it was your own birthday? (I do most years despite having a twin brother who loves to remind me of what he'd like)



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #2295
WhiteRose~
 
WhiteRose~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK

Yupp I have done..
Have you ever jumped in a puddle?



Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not


WhiteRose~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:29 PM   #2296
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!
 
xXStand.In.The.RainXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
I am currently:

Yes, I do it in every puddle I find :)
Have you ever danced in the rain?



Aaleah.Natalia.Smith


xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #2297
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

not in a long while. but i will try next time i see one and have the right sort of shoes on

but yes, i have danced in the rain.

did you ever have rain boots when you were little? like the yellow ones in picture books, or with animals on them?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #2298
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!
 
xXStand.In.The.RainXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
I am currently:

No, I wish, lol
I have them now though :)

Have you ever seen a bear in real life?



Aaleah.Natalia.Smith


xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #2299
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Like wellies? Yup they were red and I refused to wear any other shoes.

Edit: Nope, unless the human dressed as pudsey counts?

Have you ever been abseiling?



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #2300
xXStand.In.The.RainXx
Dear Baby, I can't wait to meet you... I love you!
 
xXStand.In.The.RainXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
I am currently:

No, I don't even know what that is.
Have you ever eaten a bug?



Aaleah.Natalia.Smith


xXStand.In.The.RainXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 19 (0 members and 19 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:15 PM.