RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 AM   #2241
marc_darkness
 
marc_darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Raining



[Three Years free since March 6th 08]

So much has changed...not been on here in ages.




marc_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:35 AM   #2242
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Garden



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #2243
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Nantwich

A place in East Anglia ish




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #2244
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Hispanic.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #2245
Laura?
Laura
 
Laura?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Virginia
I am currently:

Creepy

Laura? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #2246
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

youth



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #2247
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

History.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #2248
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yellow



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #2249
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

world.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #2250
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Dumb.



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #2251
dizzietheimperfect1
My honeybee loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
dizzietheimperfect1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

bubble



4 years free!!!!!!!!

dizzietheimperfect1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #2252
how to save a life
 
how to save a life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

Elephant




you dont know
how it feels


TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD
FAKE - SHINEDOWN


how to save a life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #2253
Primavera
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:

Talk.






Primavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #2254
chkymnky
chkymnky
 
chkymnky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fareham
I am currently:

KANGEROO



I WISH I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
I WISH I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
BECOZ IF I'D NEVA SEEN THE SUNSHINE,
MAYBE THEN I WOULDN'T MIND THE RAIN.

*adopted sister, Hannah,* (whispering screams)

chkymnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #2255
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

ordinarily




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #2256
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yesterday.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #2257
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

yahoo




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #2258
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

OREO'S



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #2259
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

sanitation




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #2260
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Naughty



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 PM.