RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #22521
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
I'mma poke your dad, when I see him

*puts apron on* (any excuse XD)
We shall have our celebration party here and I shall bake us some cakes :3
It's okay, it doesn't matter :)
It's obviously not a big deal to him, and that's okay.

YEY for cake :3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #22522
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Woop, Marie, that is so great!

Aaaand, Gabz in a dress?! Wow. Prettyness!

The One Who is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #22523
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Thank you, Claire <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #22524
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

He's probably on his manperiod *pokes Marie's dad* ¬_¬

Thanks, Claire! <3
How are you today? =D

What kind of cake would you like, Marie? ^.^

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #22525
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I'm not too bad, thank you. How are you?

The One Who is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #22526
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

That is awesome news Marie!

Had my wonderfully exciting job hunting meeting today, now having some foods. Was sat in a field reading and every god damn insect on the planet seemed to want to say hello



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #22527
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
He's probably on his manperiod *pokes Marie's dad* ¬_¬

Thanks, Claire! <3
How are you today? =D

What kind of cake would you like, Marie? ^.^
Seems that way =]

I don't know. Just cake.
NUTELLA CAEK.
*cuteface*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #22528
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Thank you, Tom! ^.^




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #22529
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

nutella cake?
I don't know what that is but it sound delicious.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #22530
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Gabzeh made me a really nommy birthday cake and put nutella in it ^_^

I 'ad candles and everything




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #22531
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
That is awesome news Marie!

Had my wonderfully exciting job hunting meeting today, now having some foods. Was sat in a field reading and every god damn insect on the planet seemed to want to say hello
aha, awwww. I hate when insects do that >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
I'm not too bad, thank you. How are you?
I'm okay thanks *snuggles* <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Seems that way =]

I don't know. Just cake.
NUTELLA CAEK.
*cuteface*
I'm glad you liked your birthday nutella cake

*begins making*

Someone put some decorations up, pleaaaase? *has mother voice on*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #22532
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I've never had Nutella...

The One Who is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #22533
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

What?! O_O

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #22534
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
What?! O_O
My reaction exactly.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #22535
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I've never had any, never really felt the need. I take it I've missed out?

The One Who is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #22536
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I would like to bath in a vat of nutella.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #22537
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

You really are, Claire. It's like an orgasm in a jar O_o

I'd like you to bathe in nutella too, Marie ;D

In other news, I am craving toast and we have no bread. I am heartbroken.

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #22538
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Little late replying but well done Marie!!!
Unconditional offers are the shizz!
"We're accepting you...we don't acctually care what you get!" Is basically what it means haha!

&& Claire....I don't like Nutella...so I don not feel you have missed out.



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #22539
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

me neither jade.
although its a taste thing obviously.

[Desolation.] is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #22540
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Hey everyone.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 22 (0 members and 22 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:00 PM.