RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2008, 04:09 AM   #22361
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

no i don't either kate, why are they bothering you?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:15 AM   #22362
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

It is all explained in my last journal entry





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #22363
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

wow..i wonder who it is




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:28 AM   #22364
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I sent them a message. I dont think they meant harm but if they were worried enough to find my sister why the heck would they not just find me somewhere??





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:35 AM   #22365
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

yeah, that's kinda weird.. but i'm sure they meant well..but just kinda failed and became a creeper?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:38 AM   #22366
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

and got my family involved.

ill feel a lot better knowing who it is





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:48 AM   #22367
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*cuddles* it will be alright




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:01 AM   #22368
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

*sends lots of hugs and kisses*
ur going through so much already, i'm sorry this happened. try not to worry though, everything is going to be fine. i'm going to go study, my phone is on, call or text if you want, love you xxxx




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:33 AM   #22369
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*sleeps* good luck studying sexypants <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #22370
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

RYL is slow slow early this morning. :(

I went to bed at 9 so I feel all awake now.

*ponders*



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 AM   #22371
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Thinking of the oldies.. Kaya, Rachy, Camie.. Bless em.



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:25 AM   #22372
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

mirandaaaaaaaaa <3
hows you?
i was tlaking to rach on f/b last week =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #22373
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Heather, you've come and rescued me from going insane tonight. Whoops, this morning.

Ooh ooh how is she?



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #22374
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

pretty good i think =]
*cuddles up to*
im actualy gonna go crash... and work my arse off tomorrow o.O

schedule tomorrow-
wake up at 8ish, go to library, work on powerpoint to give for early childhood theory... go to class at 11/give comm speech, back to library, skip maths as we're not doing anything important, give powerpoint at 2, take a nap, lab, biblestudy, work on reading stuff for thursday, work on project/study for maths exam both due friday... and WRITE paper due friday... and then monday-wed=exams ><
bloody finals week... lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:49 AM   #22375
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Woah you have a busy, busy day!! Good luck, Heather! Love you lots. :)

I am seeing my connexions worker to hopefully sort out college and work, etc.

I am glad she's ok.



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #22376
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

whats that? [connexions] lol

right am off. gonna crash as waking up faaaaaar too early ><
ttyl <3 nuhnight loveyou =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:06 AM   #22377
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

It's this woman for people 13 - 19 to help you with practical issues, especially school, college, careers and stuff.

Night night, sleep well. :)



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #22378
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

good god it's cold today :| brrr.
i hate early mornings :(
hope everyone has a good day



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #22379
Droplet
 
Droplet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

*finds blanket for cathy* Hope you have a good day too!



The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.


Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:33 AM   #22380
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Morning all



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:59 AM.