|
|
 |
|
07-11-2007, 01:57 PM
|
#2201
|
|
Fight for another day
|
bumpity bump
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
07-11-2007, 05:43 PM
|
#2202
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by Fightstarter_Karaoke
Haha.
I hate it when people, mainly men, think that being a vegetarian makes you weak. Only people who haven't met me say that though =D
*is six foot tall and rather scary*
I've recently started eating actual vegetables recently as well, they're well nice!
hehehehehe............*is 5'11" and pretty scary too* : )
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
08-11-2007, 02:43 PM
|
#2203
|
|
Fight for another day
|
*Runs away from scarey people* 
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
08-11-2007, 09:29 PM
|
#2204
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
*chases kat*
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
08-11-2007, 11:49 PM
|
#2205
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
*bumps*
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
08-11-2007, 11:57 PM
|
#2206
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
*falls asleep*
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
09-11-2007, 12:28 AM
|
#2207
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
*puts blanket over*
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
|
#2208
|
|
Fight for another day
|
bumpity bump
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
|
#2209
|
|
Fight for another day
|
Tsk tsk tsk
Its nearly been 24 hours since this has been bumped
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
10-11-2007, 12:37 PM
|
#2210
|
|
I need a pig here!
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently: 
|
*Grabs thread and sprays with Graffiti THANKS ABSI *
|
Play the game out Amor Vincit Omnia
Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock
|
|
|
|
10-11-2007, 05:44 PM
|
#2211
|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: uk
I am currently: 
|
Bump!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
10-11-2007, 11:34 PM
|
#2212
|
|
yay it's been a while since i last posted on this forum
lovz
|
A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010 xx Angel my babysisterxx
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 11:38 AM
|
#2214
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by starbright
*Grabs thread and sprays with Graffiti THANKS ABSI *
This really shocked me............and nearly made me cry.
*hugs star*
But again noooo need to thank me, my lovely. : )
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
|
#2215
|
|
Fight for another day
|
bumpity bump
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
|
#2216
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
*hugs Kat*
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
|
#2217
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
bumps
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
|
#2218
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
*giggles* i am not a postwhore
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 06:53 PM
|
#2219
|
|
commonplace.
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England
|
Upppp.
|
I see it in your eyes You'll be alright
.
|
|
|
|
11-11-2007, 11:22 PM
|
#2220
|
|
Miss Abaretti
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
up you gooooooooooooooooooooooo.
|
"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:18 AM.
|
|