RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #22101
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Moo

^_^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #22102
sdixon
*Alone in the darkness*
 
sdixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

Guys guess what??? We are less than 2000 relpies away from the rainbow room.




A winter wonderland at Hogwarts



sdixon is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #22103
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

we'll pass them by friday at this rate :P



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #22104
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdixon View Post
Guys guess what??? We are less than 2000 relpies away from the rainbow room.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #22105
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Meow.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #22106
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Haha, probably Adam =)

*plans spammage*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #22107
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Woof woof, moo moo, baa baa, chicken




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #22108
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Oink *twitches nose*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:03 PM   #22109
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Thumb, thumb, handprint, nose.




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #22110
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

For some reason, 'One finger, one thumb, keep moving!' just came into my head.

One finger, one thumb, one arm, one leg, one nod of the head, keep moving...




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #22111
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

we'll all be merry and dry ^_^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #22112
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Aaaah that brings back memories =)

I'm going to leave the 'puter in peace and go get my Friends fix, night guys <3




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #22113
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

night night zeddy



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:18 PM   #22114
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. View Post
we'll all be merry and dry ^_^
*grins*
I loved that song when I was little.
I liked songs with actions :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
Aaaah that brings back memories =)

I'm going to leave the 'puter in peace and go get my Friends fix, night guys <3
*snuggles*
G'night, angel.
<3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #22115
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

just awwww




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:23 PM   #22116
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

That's adorable, Adam =]




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #22117
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I thought so. :D



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #22118
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Then you thought right ^_^




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #22119
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I really need a hug. I've just spent the better half of an hour trying not to cry because Megan's birthday present has been stressing me out so much. I honestly don't feel like it's good enough

The following content has been hidden - Reason : pictoors.
Here we go.


^ The box it comes in.


I've handsewn the words on the t-shirt, including using gold to emphasise the word "shine". Honestly, is it okay? >.<

Lucius. is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #22120
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

She's going to love it, Gabz, I know she is <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:47 AM.