RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #201
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

hAhah it would be very amusing but very freeing too



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #202
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Imagine the president going to work NAKED and giving NAKEd speeches



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #203
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

That would be hilarious!
But not everyone would like it.. I think..

Naked broccoli!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #204
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha that broccoli rocks

*pinches*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #205
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

As you can guess I am lack of ideas what to say..

=D

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #206
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Puts some music on to livein up the room*

Dances around naked



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #207
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*dances like a maniac*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #208
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

HAhaha u have such cool smiles

Dances like a maniac too :rah rah:



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #209
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*joins in dancing like a manic*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #210
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

YAY another naked person



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #211
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

nakedness rules! : )

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #212
</3.Miss.Abigail.</3
Life Is Wasted On Me
 
</3.Miss.Abigail.</3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*strips* Wooo I wanna be naked too!!



She Was Kinda Fragile
And She Had Alot To Grapple With
But Basically She Kept It All Inside....

[Abigail{Loves}James]


</3.Miss.Abigail.</3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #213
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Yay!

*gives miss abigail a welcome hug*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #214
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

hooray!!
so many naked persons dancing like a maniac!!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #215
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Indeedy NAKEDNESS does rule

Welcome miss abigail



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #216
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

oh.. yeah..
welcome miss abigail!
*gives naked hugs*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #217
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Gives NAKED hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #218
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*naked hugs for ALL*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #219
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

I gotta go now..
I promised to go for a walk with our neighbor's poodle.. see ya all beloved naked friends!!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #220
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

ok have fun chingas, I'm off to bed anyways so night xxxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02 PM.