RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-10-2023, 05:24 PM   #201
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I watched some TV, prayed and now I'm listening to music. It'll be dinner soon and at 6.30 my mum said she'd visit. I'm not sure the prn is really helping but I've got a dose of diazepam at teatime so maybe that will help?

What am I talking about! Meds are bad!



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2023, 08:29 PM   #202
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I want to be safe at home, no implant, no Organisation, no Evil. Just M in her family doing normal things.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 10:02 AM   #203
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

They wanted to weigh me AGAIN this morning. Apparently because it's the weekend. I point blank refused, it's not good for me.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 11:39 AM   #204
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Your list of wants sound reasonable. Have you told your psych/someone that these are your goals? I hope you can get to a point where you feel that way or at least some of those things. Were they ok about not weighing you?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 02:36 PM   #205
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

They were snitty but that's MH workers' ground state of being.

I've got ward rounds on Monday so I might try to bring them up them.

Since last ward rounds I've had no voices!



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 02:47 PM   #206
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

Not having voices is a step in right direction. I imagine its more peaceful without voices. I know when I get them they make everything too noisy.




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 02:53 PM   #207
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I asked a nurse for help with my therapy skill. I didn't want to because she has a stressed face, but she was the only one free. But she was helpful. She asked me how my sleeping was and I realised my sleep is better too since the voices went.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 02:55 PM   #208
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

Glad the nurse was helpful. Sleep being better is good too. Sleeping properly makes facing the day easier.




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 03:10 PM   #209
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

Not sure about that. I have to go back to bed after breakfast etc



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 03:17 PM   #210
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

That's because hospital is forcing you to wake up earlier than you would prefer though I imagine.




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2023, 03:20 PM   #211
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Sleep in hospital can be tough to achieve but I'm glad you're managing and are also getting peace from voices. Please do bring up anything that is important to you in ward round, it's your place to be heard. I'm glad you spoke to the nurse even though she looked stressed, I don't think I would have been brave enough! Keep doing your safe stuff.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2023, 04:45 PM   #212
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

Good luck for ward rounds tomorrow.

I hope you manage to explain about how you want to be safe at home, no implant, no Organisation, no Evil. Just with your family doing normal things.

Do you think you will be able to mention about still wanting to try and cut the implant out?

I hope having your mum there helps




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2023, 01:54 PM   #213
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I had ward rounds. I'm going to come off diazepam over the next week. I told her how much I hate being weighed but she didn't understand at all. She said I had to be weighed every week, it's policy, and if I refuse it could effect my leave. She asked me if the olanzapine was helping and I said no but my mum said yes so I guess that's good?



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2023, 03:52 PM   #214
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

How are you feeling about all of that?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 02:43 PM   #215
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

Coming off diazepam is good because I think that's pre being discharged. Luckily I will soon be discharged because this weighing thing is screwing with my eating.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 04:06 PM   #216
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That does sound difficult. Do they know the trouble you're having with eating now because of being weighed? Surely they'd rather you were eating ok and not stressing than insisting on you being weighed.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 05:05 PM   #217
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I told them how much it was screwing with my brain, my mum told them how difficult I find it but they refused to budge. However, I'll be discharged soon so I'm just going to refuse.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 07:10 PM   #218
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

Sorry to hear the psych wouldn't listen on the weight side of things.

Do you think you are well enough to be discharged soon? Do you still think there is an implant or do you feel safe?




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 08:07 PM   #219
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

I think there is an implant but it's probably too deep to take out myself. This afternoon I imagined cutting my neck and I didn't want to do it.

I'm still waiting on the exorcist, R has left him a message asking if we can meet.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 01:41 PM   #220
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

Psych has refused to give me leave with family before leave with staff, even though I explained I am safer with family.



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 AM.