RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #201
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

A lazy day sounds like a good plan, relax and it'll all be okay. You know where I am if you need anything.



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #202
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Thank you Ami! You are an amazing lady.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #203
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Well what can I say ;-p I am rather awesome!



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #204
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

You really are! And this is why we love you :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #205
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

And we love you too Mike.



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #206
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

N'aww you are too nice!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #207
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Come to Australia Mike, we can support each other. Love ya.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #208
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Take it easy today. I hope you enjoy your DVD etc..



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #209
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akita View Post
Come to Australia Mike, we can support each other. Love ya.
Haha like I said, if I had the money! But then again it might be too hot for me. Love you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine. View Post
Take it easy today. I hope you enjoy your DVD etc..
Thank you, lovely!

In other news, she text me, I know it's pretty sad but I got a little too excited about it D:

And the date is still on for tomorrow!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #210
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Sorry Mike, I know I've been a bit of a let down lately, I'm not in a good place and I don't want you worrying about me! I hope you're managing to fight all this still and I'm sending you lots of loves.
Take care my darling <3



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #211
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Oh hun, you are never a let down to me! You have been a rock for me.

But...You should have said you were not doing good >.> You are getting a text m'dear.

Thank you <3





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #212
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Sending love to you.
And I have to say you are the one and only husband I could ever want and you are so amazing. Fact. Chin up, kid. It ain't all that bad. *glomps*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #213
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

N'aww! Thank you Zed, that made me smile.

I'm glad i've been a good husband to you :P

*glomps*





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #214
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I do enjoy making you smile
*does a funny dance*
I can safely say you've been the best =p
Also my phone is alive and back from the phone hospital now so text if you need/want ♥




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #215
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

You never fail to make me smile! :P

Ohh thank you for the heads up, I might just take you up on that.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #216
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I'm so sorry for bumping this but I could really use something, I don't know..

Basically, my dads in hospital and i'm very very scared, the past three weeks his health has been getting worse and worse, three weeks ago he had a mini stroke and now yesterday he had a heart attack..

I know I should be strong and brave and all that but i'm scared and i need to burn or something :/

I'm crying writing this..

I'm sorry for bumping this :/

I'm just scared..





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #217
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Oh no Mike, that's awful. I would say, strokes and heart attacks can be related (not always, there's different types of stroke) but hopefully they can find the cause and fix it. How is he doing now, like prognosis wise?

My mum had a brain-injury thing a while back, which produced widespread stroke-like symptoms, ie. weakness on right side, and she's got a lot better.

I would suggest, find out what the doctors say about it, because strokes and heart attacks vary a lot in severity, and it may help a little to talk about it.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #218
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I have no idea, this is why it's kinda so scary.

He had a scan yesterday (or the day before) in his neck and they said there is a blockage or something like that which may have caused the stroke so they people that did the scan passed the information on etc, anyways, all last night he had what he was calling heart burn so he went to the docs this morning but couldn't see the not but seen the nurse and he was sent to hospital earlier and turns out it was a heart attack.

I'm going to go down tomorrow to see him, he didn't want me going down tonight..





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #219
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

Do you have anyone who could be with you tonight Mike? Remember he is in the best place possible to deal with it. <3



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #220
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Hey Mike, I'm really sorry to hear this! ):
I know how scary it can be, but your dad needs you to stay strong. Remember he's in the best place to be right now, and we're all here for you <3



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:07 AM.