RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #2161
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Argh i'm so hot!.... it's too sticky >.<

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #2162
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

ive got maths tomorrow morning that sucks, and on my bday.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #2163
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

oh ad im on page 109



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #2164
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

:S
i dotn have maths tommorow, i did it early
i got geography tho
i erally should do some revision >.<





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #2165
Zaza
 

Just popping into the queendom to say goodluck all with your exams :) Try your best, and then no matter what happens you know you have not failed.

Saying that, I hope you all do really well!

xx

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #2166
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

I have Psychology [Sleep, dreaming & Biological rhythms, Pro & Anti-social behaviour and personality development] on Tuesday, RE [Ethics & Judaism] on Wednesday, and then some next week.
There is just so much to learn!

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #2167
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Happy Brithday for tomorrow Daniella =)

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #2168
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Blimey. I'm sure you'll do fine Jo, you're a clever cookie =)

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #2169
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

tell me about it
14 different subjects
enlish, history, welsh all have 3 exams
21 exams in total.

we have to do judaism and ethics too.
are you doing A levels or GCSE?





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:25 PM   #2170
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

im off now, revision to do
little kidies to soak with water pistols...





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:26 PM   #2171
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

NEW PAGE!!

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #2172
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

88! wooh!
You know what I realised - we never made it to page 2000 on RYL 2 :(

I'm doing A-levels, [Purple_Rain]

How are you, Chloeeeee my love? xo

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #2173
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

I know... we got close but not quite there dammit :(

I'm not doing too badly thanks Jo and yourself m'dear?
You doing anythin productive today? xxxx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #2174
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

thanks.
im doing gcse's.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #2175
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

oh im on page 88 now lol.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:35 PM   #2176
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

morninggg :)




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #2177
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

morning how are you??



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #2178
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

im alright, how are you??




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #2179
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

hello
popping in for a bit before i pop out again to do soem smelly revision





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #2180
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

How's everyone this evening? xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:54 PM.