RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #2141
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Kick - Adam & the Ants






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #2142
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Let me be your wings - Thumbelina




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #2143
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

Misery Business-Paramore


Last edited by katie2601 : 23-11-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: too late


you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #2144
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

No More Tears - Namie Amuro





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #2145
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

On the edge - Tokio Hotel




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #2146
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Prelude - Pendulum





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #2147
just-another-gurl
just-another-gurl
 
just-another-gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: crammy uk
I am currently:

red is the new black - funeral for a friend



Everydays the same she fights to find her way, she hurts she breaks. she hides and tries to pray she wonders why does anyone ever hear her when she cries. <3

just-another-gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #2148
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Super theory of super everything - Gogol Bordello






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #2149
underdose-
i can't control myself i fxcking hate you.
 
underdose-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang.




And like a blade you stain.


underdose- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #2150
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Up all Night - Boomtown Rats






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #2151
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Verdi Cries-10,000 Maniacs



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #2152
sleepyxwillow
Willow
 
sleepyxwillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Wild One - Suzi Q



"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." - Fate Stay Night

sleepyxwillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #2153
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

X-amount of words by Blue October



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #2154
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

YYZ - Rush



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #2155
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Zoe Jane - Staind



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #2156
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

Ashes - Ambeon



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 01:06 PM   #2157
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Beautiful-James blunt



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #2158
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Can't Get Enough - Winger



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #2159
katie2601
fighting the lie that giving up is the way
 
katie2601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South East of England
I am currently:

Dance Wiv Me-Dizzee Rascal



you'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

9 November 2008


katie2601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #2160
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

End of days - Bullet for my valentine.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 AM.