RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2008, 03:31 AM   #21381
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*snuggles with kate*
*stares at pile of books/notebooks on desk*
*glares*
=p



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #21382
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

mrs sexypants =D



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #21383
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs heather*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #21384
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

lol i thought that too, but they tend to keep trees off the courses haha.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #21385
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

ihavesomuchcoursework ><
lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #21386
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

well then i'll fall over, roll down a hill and turn into a massive snowball that squishes everythign in its path! :P

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #21387
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

lol that would surely make the news here soph!

me too heather, me too





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:46 AM   #21388
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

lol "australian visitor flattens town after turning into giant snowball" :P

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:47 AM   #21389
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

lol. I still would love for you to experience the snow





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:49 AM   #21390
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

so would i! just have to make sure that my toes dont freeze off!
lol when i visit you it'l probably be in your winter anyway because summer holidays are the long ones!

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #21391
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

coursework is dumbb *scowls at it* =p



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:51 AM   #21392
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

i know hwo you feel heather *hugs*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:56 AM   #21393
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

ok right. im off =p
tty guys later!!!
<3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:58 AM   #21394
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

bye heather! hope oyu have a good night *hugs*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #21395
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

lol well winter is hard to miss, as it is 6-7 months of snow





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #21396
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

goodnight Heather, and good luck with all that work!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:01 AM   #21397
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

wow! that's a LOT of snow! well when i visit it will probably be some time between november and january, which i think would probably be the coldest time ofthe year around there?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:05 AM   #21398
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

Yeap. temperatures are typically below 10 degrees, and is not rare to go below zero.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:08 AM   #21399
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

i'm going to freeze!! i think the first thing i do when i get over there is go shopping because i have NOTHING that would keep me warm in temps that low!

gar i have to go soon, its almost lunch time and i need to get home so i can let the dog outside (dont want her weetting herself inside)

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:10 AM   #21400
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

awww I miss my dog!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 10 (0 members and 10 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:37 AM.