RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #21321
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj
generally a nice person
 
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

last night this girl, who is on my housemates course and keeps coming out with us, was dancing with this boy she went home with last time, and the boy pulled me to dance with them, then this other boy tried to dance with me and i was like NOO reject and the girl was like WHY WHY and i just yelled I AM GAY and then she said I AM BI and I high fived her then she pulled my head to hers to make out and I was like help help our teef clacked and I pulled away and pretended to not realise it.

That would of been weird. She was very drunk.

I woke up with tomato sauce all over my face. And covered in stamps. YAY.

Oh no this other boy was talking to me in the queue, we know him too and he looks at my arms instead of at me. So I'm trying to hide them but it is kind of hard and then he says 'YOU HAVE MARKS ALL OVER YOUR ARMS' and I am like 'yeah I know'. He asks why and my friend jumps in and says 'because she wants to' and i say 'yeah, wanting'. Then she hits him.

I didnt tihnk they were that seeable in the dark help.

jgiprjgrsjgiorsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #21322
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

^ Ha.
Sounds like a good night.

Eughh I'm ill.
=(



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #21323
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

I have, like, a weeks' worth of coursework to complete before 9am Monday.
Would anybody like to kill me so I have an excuse for it not being done?
=]



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #21324
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Errrm i think thats illegal.

And yes, the sex Pjs are also the missing virgintiy Pjs, its in one of the pockets i reckon.


remind me why i work, i can't walk



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #21325
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Say aliens abducted you.
Then they stole your work for their reasearch on humans.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #21326
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

tempting


my bike tyre got ****ed today, wasnt impressed



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #21327
Persephone Hazard
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
 
Persephone Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone Hazard View Post
ORGY?
nah, see, I'#ve been to orgies. This ain't it.
Iam very verystoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone Hazard View Post
*gives stoned gay boob love*


...I don't even remember making those posts. That's never a good sign. I have been to orgies, though. Why I decided to announce that in here last night is however beyond me...

Have had quiet night with a couple of friends tonight. All terribly civilized. Will have one more gin and tonic and then bed, I think.

Persephone Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #21328
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Oh psht.
You would have said it stoned or not.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #21329
Persephone Hazard
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
 
Persephone Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
I am currently:

'One more gin and tonic before bed' turned into 'three gin and tonics and four hours in chat gossiping with Alice and Irene before falling into bed at 5am'. That wasn't in the plan!

Persephone Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #21330
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj
generally a nice person
 
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

plans are bad

jgiprjgrsjgiorsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #21331
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ha. Blame Irain. She got me wankered in front of my mother (Y)





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #21332
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Oops hehe
I can't actually move my arms today my shoulders hurt so bad, ****ing bike.

and plans are sometimes good
plans like shirts with TMOCD on them



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #21333
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I go away for the weekend, come back and it's all boobs, gay germs and orgys. I feel slightly left out.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #21334
Persephone Hazard
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
 
Persephone Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
I am currently:

Gay germs! Germs of gay.

Persephone Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #21335
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

^^what she said

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #21336
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

laila, you went to the home of gay germs this weekend.


...my house.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #21337
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Are gay germs like cooties?




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #21338
Persephone Hazard
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
 
Persephone Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
I am currently:

I'm germy

(and alsop hungry)

Persephone Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #21339
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

*gives Seph some of my Doritos*

Omnomnomnom.
I'm so rock and roll.



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #21340
Persephone Hazard
I'm telling you stories. Trust me.
 
Persephone Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London
I am currently:

Allsop?

Isn't that a place in the Midlands?

Persephone Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 120 (0 members and 120 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32 AM.