|
|
|
|
 |
|
19-04-2019, 06:34 PM
|
#2101
|
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently: 
|
True
You're sleepy?
|
|
|
|
|
|
20-04-2019, 06:33 PM
|
#2102
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
False.
You can make a balloon animal?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
21-04-2019, 10:02 AM
|
#2103
|
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently: 
|
False. Can't usually blow those long balloons up!
You can cartwheel?
|
|
|
|
|
|
22-04-2019, 01:50 PM
|
#2104
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
True, I think.
You can read in a language other than English?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
16-06-2019, 08:21 AM
|
#2105
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
False. Wish I could though.
You can speak another language?
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
16-06-2019, 09:41 PM
|
#2106
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
True-ish, I can speak a little French
You've been stuck in an elevator?
|
|
|
|
|
|
25-06-2019, 07:51 PM
|
#2107
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
False thank frick!!
You've had/have an allergy?
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
26-06-2019, 12:32 AM
|
#2108
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
True, lots
You are watching TV?
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-06-2019, 07:09 AM
|
#2109
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
True.
You enjoy writing?
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
29-06-2019, 01:49 AM
|
#2110
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
False
You sleep with your bedroom door closed?
|
|
|
|
|
|
30-06-2019, 03:15 PM
|
#2111
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
True.
You have a physical calendar?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
30-06-2019, 10:53 PM
|
#2112
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
True
You have a pair of animal slippers?
|
|
|
|
|
|
03-07-2019, 06:37 PM
|
#2113
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
False.
You have a middle name?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
04-07-2019, 12:39 AM
|
#2114
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
True
You have a nickname?
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-07-2019, 11:34 PM
|
#2115
|
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: London-ish
I am currently: 
|
False, unless internet names count.
You've got to get up early tomorrow?
|
|
|
|
|
|
08-07-2019, 02:48 AM
|
#2116
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
False
You have a gluten-free diet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
09-07-2019, 09:35 AM
|
#2117
|
|
The Shadow of the Day
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
|
False.
You are listening to an audiobook?
|
I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.
Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.
You didn't come this far just to come this far.
|
|
|
|
09-07-2019, 03:27 PM
|
#2118
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
False.
You own a kindle?
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
09-07-2019, 11:12 PM
|
#2119
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
True
You've been to a concert in the past year?
|
|
|
|
|
|
13-07-2019, 05:32 AM
|
#2120
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
False.
You have ever been in a musical?
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 AM.
|
|
| | | | | | | | | |