RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #20781
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

haha cause im on.
and it sucks (y)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #20782
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

my bro plays trumpet :P
lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:16 AM   #20783
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I couldnt get a sound out of my flute the first full year i was learning lol





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:18 AM   #20784
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

its like that for me when i play the piano and sing, i just cant get it out of my head

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:20 AM   #20785
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

my sister can play 23 instruments. She can also play the piano upside down.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #20786
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

O_o
damn!
lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #20787
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

23?!? upside down?! how does she manage that??

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #20788
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

she lays upside down and crosses her arms like it would be she is playing it regular.

I have no idea. she is just spectacular at music.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:28 AM   #20789
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*is jealous*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #20790
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

haha bb in like 20.
but geez O_o



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #20791
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

heather i probably wont be here when yo uget back *hugs*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #20792
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

bye heather





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:42 AM   #20793
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

kate i've got to go soon too and i wont be on again till monday (your sunday night).
*huggles lots* i love you honey *squishes*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 02:47 AM   #20794
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I love you too Soph! Email me if you need to hunny





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:23 AM   #20795
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

hiyaa



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:32 AM   #20796
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

bjkjkjkljlkjl




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #20797
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*holds jess*
<3
sup baby?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:38 AM   #20798
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

idk lol not much. how are you my love? *cuddles*




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:42 AM   #20799
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

bah. not important. queendom happy.
*nod*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:42 AM   #20800
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

but im goign to bed now i have to wake up in like five hours for an eight and a hbalf hour shift tomorrow. night lvoe u




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 AM.